Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this has been done before on here so i'll explain what to do then we can all join in and play together like little children. Basically you suggest two players to fight each other. I'll pick for an example here.... Sol Campbell and Micah Richards. The next people to post in the thread says who he thinks would win and then proposes another fight. Good now you understand (if you don't understand you're a moron) lets play!

Lee Bowyer VS Kieron Dyer (what a coincidence i picked those two!)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Bowyer is such a tinker that he would win. He would probably bite him and resort
to dirty tactics....

Next fight:

Hargreaves vs Carrick (now remeber carrick is a lot bigger but I reckon Hargo is tougher)

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
God Jazz i thought you were going to PM me asking how to play before getting involved to be honest!

Carrick would win, he is northern and huge!

Jaap Stam VS Jimmy Floyd Hassleblink

·
Registered
809 Posts
im debating in my mind which would hit the deck first... torres, he seems like a bit of a wuss to me
ronaldo to win
kenwyne vs adebayor

·
Registered
809 Posts
rooney IMO

dwight yourke Vs Andy Cole

if they were stood next to each other so they couldnt die when trying to move towards one another

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
cjl_safcfan said:
rooney IMO

dwight yourke Vs Andy Cole

if they were stood next to each other so they couldnt die when trying to move towards one another

Andy Cole would bitch slap Yorkie like Jordan did!

Didier Drogba vs Jens Lehmann

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Edit: safc beat me to it......Grant would win...

pffft Keane would just glare at him......and then kick his ass.
Rooney is a beast of a man but Keane is THE beast.

Mike Riley vs Andre Bikey

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Riley!

He'd just blow his whistle and deafen Bikey and then use
his slashing ability with his numerous cards.......then he'd
look like an inocent baby! :p

Ronaldo Vs. Messi

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ronaldo (brazilian), he'd summon 3 trannys to his aid (mind the pun) and defeat Messi once and for all!

Nani or Kalou?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Evra could head butt his shins. A few flying kicks, he would be too fast for Crunch.

Sir Alex Ferguson vs GOD
Sir Alex will obviously be having a Fight Club Ed Norton moment and beat himself into early retirement!

Cashly Cole vs Fabregas (remembering what cole said about Fabregas in his book ...)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts