Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Vidic.. he CANT be killed..

Gary Breen vs the entire French national team 2002 World Cup

Jazz 16 said:
^^^off 'topic' but what did he say about fabregas as a matter of interest?
he said replacing Veiria with Fabregas was like replacing a heavy weight boxer with a feather weight.. Cashly's a real stand up guy

·
Registered
854 Posts
Gary Breen because he could show the French team the 6-0 United win in the FA Cup in 2003. He was at fault for every goal and the French team would die of laughter how bad Breen was that day. If anyone has that on video check it out.

Eamonn Dunphy v Jamie Redknapp.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
Gary Breen because he could show the French team the 6-0 United win in the FA Cup in 2003. He was at fault for every goal and the French team would die of laughter how bad Breen was that day. If anyone has that on video check it out.

Eamonn Dunphy v Jamie Redknapp.
Eamonn Dunphy, high on drugs and suffering from hallucination would talk more footballing sense than Jamie Redknapp.

Jamie's puny brain would explode at the task of trying to comprehend what Eamonn is saying.

Ruud van Nistelrooy vs Nigel Winterburn

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
United Striker Vs Arsenal Defender? Come on you allready know the result. :D

Van Nistelrooy. For the win. Incidentally I'm not a gamer at all but I simply love that expression.

My turn and I'll give you an easy one. Zidane Vs Materazzi. ;)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Ooo this one is tough....two Argentinan mates huh...

But for me hands down Tevez! He grew up in the toughest area in Argentina and I am sure he knows how to knock out people lol

Can we bring managers into this lol?

A fight I always wanted to see was Sir Alex Ferguson vs Arsene Wenger hehe

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.