Manchester United Talk banner

The Fight thread!

3K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  sparkic 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if this has been done before on here so i'll explain what to do then we can all join in and play together like little children. Basically you suggest two players to fight each other. I'll pick for an example here.... Sol Campbell and Micah Richards. The next people to post in the thread says who he thinks would win and then proposes another fight. Good now you understand (if you don't understand you're a moron) lets play!

Lee Bowyer VS Kieron Dyer (what a coincidence i picked those two!)

#26 ·
scott 4 evra said:
Gary Breen because he could show the French team the 6-0 United win in the FA Cup in 2003. He was at fault for every goal and the French team would die of laughter how bad Breen was that day. If anyone has that on video check it out.

Eamonn Dunphy v Jamie Redknapp.
Eamonn Dunphy, high on drugs and suffering from hallucination would talk more footballing sense than Jamie Redknapp.

Jamie's puny brain would explode at the task of trying to comprehend what Eamonn is saying.

Ruud van Nistelrooy vs Nigel Winterburn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.