Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may b wrong but i think saha is the perfect striker to partner wayne up front, for next season that is, no need to splash the cash on players like eto or torres. All saha needs is a blowjob and to work on his strikin, you know, seeing the goal, confidence. before you criticize maybe its best to get behind the lad, he didnt make pro by accident. his touch and finishing is a bit rusty and could do with some work but all that can be done in training. Evra can help him there, like a sparing partner. Rossi is comin back and he and Saha already have a good working partnership as they play together in training, that leaves roo n smithy, both equally quality players but at the minute not suffering the confidence problems that louis is. i say lets get behind the poor lad, havent you heard, he's hung like the big jc himself, realizing the only thing you can ride is either a wellington boot or a beached whale must have hit the lad pretty hard but lets not make him feel worse by talking bout how much we miss Ruud or swapping ideas for our Christmas wish lists, to be honest good riddens to Ruud, Fergie knows whats best. Long live louis saha and may he score many ridiculously nice goals not using his head

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im glad i aint the only one who rates the guy, makes me feel sick hearin people say he waste of space and all that crazy jazz, not fair at all

·
Registered
17 Posts
hes nt a waste of space bt i tink united cud use some1 hu is gona score a serious amount of goals a season u no sum1 lik eto r torres

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still believe in him, he's scored 13 goals on an injury hit season when he hasn't been confident (ruuds boots are big boots to fill for any striker). I really think he is our goal getter and he's sitting right under our noses, just were too big headed and impatient a club to accept that he just needs a little tlc, he is French after all. Lets not jump on the band wagon and slaughter him out of the club, he fits the style of the team, fast as you like, physical, excellent header, committed, sharp and guiley, vision, passer. weve all seen glimpses of the saha he knows he is, why cant we pester the best out of him by praise not pester him out of the club.

·
Registered
73 Posts
mulletsneverdie said:
yo man, he jst needs his confidence back, love is circular like a football
****ing hippy...:p

Louis Saha, should he stay injury-free, get his confidence back and learn to finish an easy chance, could be a world-class striker. Unfortunately, he won't get the chance and I can see him being sold to a French team to make way for a world-class finisher. Fergie works on potential, but the players have to be fit to be molded into better players. I heard the guy has his own disabled parking place!:D

Last season, I rated Saha over Drogba, but Drogba has come leaps and bounds and Saha has just fecked over his odd, niggling injury. If he doesn't get any better, I can unfortunately sense an early retirement in his early 30's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts