Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
mikeybhoy71 said:
as a celtic and unted fanatic,i agree with you mate,i have shares in celtic,and i would have a wee share in unted as well,i believe that fans should own clubs,but the glazers deny us fans the right,they have sraddled utd with a massive debt,fans will be swayed by the fact that they have spent £50million,but it dont wash with me..they are not utd fans...never will be either...utd belong to the fans...always have...always will do:D
Your being a bit negitive mate. Glazers may have put us in debt, but they've done a good job running the club, the reason for this isthey havn't changed anything.

Look at the positives, now united don't have to announce any offers for players, so Chelski can come in and take him away.

IF your thats annoyed go p**s off to Fc united or whatever the hell there calling themselves.:)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Red Devil said:
1. Don't look at "their record" - they have no record to speak of.
2. I am a member of MUST, the Manchester United Supporters Trust - we are saving money for the day when WE will either buy them out, or rescue United when they crash.
3. The Glazers are doing nothing in the actual running of the club, Fergie does that. What they do is sit on the board talking about how to raise X amount to repay the starving banks they borrowed from. All the money United "make" emanates from the lads on the field, turnstile money, merchandise and marketting. Without Fergie, the Glazers would lose everything and they know it.

The ONE positive side is that we are no longer a bloody PLC - thats good!!
So now your a bloody super hero.
Your point number two, i particular like the part where you brag about how you think your being the best fan in the world. It one of the good things they do idiot. We didn't want anything to change in terms of the running of the club. They may be thinking of ways to make cash, but thats the idea of paying off the debt.
They plan to win the league, so they're ask SAF if there is any need to add to the squad. If yes, who and how much.

The big bold writting. Well done, you've figures out how a football club is run. If we didn't have SAF, you WOULDN'T find that the Glazer have been giving away tickets for free, or standing outside giving out free merchandise.

What make you so sure, when you "Recue the club"( Not broke, don't fix it), you'll be so great. It a big job and you havn't figured that out because your to busy picking out a suit for that day you've been dreaming of. WAKE up call, It only ever going to be a dream.:D

Got alot of my chest. :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Got to be rude to get all your attention. I know you won't change your mind, but the people who Love man utd don't won't a bunch of morons who would have never run a club, or anything near it. You all thing your doing all united supporters a favour. Your not. Do i care what you think, NO! I care about you morons get your hands anywere near united. The day you do, is the day united truely crash and burn. All your dreams will become a reality, but its not a dream, is it. IF you ever make it, you will cock it up. I don't want you or anyone else to but, im not guessing you will, but you WILL. Rude enough??????????

·
Registered
211 Posts
Red Devil said:
Where did I say that?

Whats that?

Sound's like ..............................

Ah its yer mam, she wants you in to change your nappy!!!!!
Childish little a-shole, aren't you. But if you want to play it like that, then...

I would rather wear a diper, then listen to you try and lick peoples A*ses, so there believe the Glazers are going to make us go bust,.

One thing you mentioned earlier was, "when we raise the cash to buy the club." Then what?.... No money for transferrs, we wouldn't be able to buy anyone(decent), Your plan to take over the club has got so many floors.

LEAVE MY MUM OUT OF THIS YOU TO**ER.:mad:

Oh, whats that.......

It looks like a load of SH*T coming out of your face.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Red Devil said:
tsk tsk, can't take a spot of mild sarcasm, calm down ay, calm down - as they say in Liddupuddle. If you do not like opinions that differ from your own, then a forum is the last place you want to be. By the way, the word is "flaws" ;) As for the Glazers are "going to make us go bust" - look again - WE ARE!
You were the one with your knickers in a twist. I put a bit of sarcasm in mine. Im on here to express my opinion, but some our taking it a to serious. You've always been against my view. Look forward to are next chat.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts