Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Red Devil said:
1. Don't look at "their record" - they have no record to speak of.
2. I am a member of MUST, the Manchester United Supporters Trust
- we are saving money for the day when WE will either buy them out, or rescue United when they crash.
3. The Glazers are doing nothing in the actual running of the club, Fergie does that. What they do is sit on the board talking about how to raise X amount to repay the starving banks they borrowed from. All the money United "make" emanates from the lads on the field, turnstile money, merchandise and marketting. Without Fergie, the Glazers would lose everything and they know it.

The ONE positive side is that we are no longer a bloody PLC - thats good!![/QUOTE]

Do actually look at their record and tell me if you can find one club, Business that the Glazers let go bust! GO ON - LOOK AND TELL ME! Go reseach every Company and club they have owned and see if one of them has gone bust DUE to the Glazers !!!

Yet if United aren't owned by the Glazers, that means United are a PLC - O you
aren't happy with that either. Delighted to see you figured how the club is run.

You are a member of the MUST, Jeez can't put an arguement to Red Devil now.
Why he is sure special .... :rolleyes:

Well some can never be happy!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Red Devil said:
Ok step back and exercise a little patuence here eh? The Glazer's own United - fact. There is nothing any of us can do about it except boycott OT, and I do not see that happening. Now, we will either go forth and prosper (eventually) or they will sell out to the highest bidder (eventually). It does not matter who or where the owner of any club comes from as long as the owner has the good of the club at heart. This, I do believe, is not the case here.

It was all american ego that put United into the hands of the Glazers. Plus the fact that we were a plc making United open to anybody with enough money to buy us any time they wanted. We are no longer that plc and there are no shareholders to filch or money but at the same time, United have gone from the richest club in the world with no debt to the club with virtually the biggest debt! The glazers may crash and burn but United, in one form or another, will always be. And thats the important thing.

Even if nothing else that post is the most truth post on this thread!!!
All I can say is I AGREE!:D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
wythenshawered said:
why is everyone getting in to a glazer fight which is so childish

everybody's views should be respected

i was against glazer at first and was at the protests

but after seeing the sucsess and the money brought into the club i think it is a good thing

and a lot of people have gone quiet aswell

i dont follow fc united of bury for me there is only 1 united
I wouldn't call it a fight, more very strong opinions that lead it to sometimes get a bit overheated.

Fc United of Bury - thats a new one!!!!:D I always thought they were called Fc United of Manchester!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts