Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
1. Don't look at "their record" - they have no record to speak of.
2. I am a member of MUST, the Manchester United Supporters Trust - we are saving money for the day when WE will either buy them out, or rescue United when they crash.
3. The Glazers are doing nothing in the actual running of the club, Fergie does that. What they do is sit on the board talking about how to raise X amount to repay the starving banks they borrowed from. All the money United "make" emanates from the lads on the field, turnstile money, merchandise and marketting. Without Fergie, the Glazers would lose everything and they know it.

The ONE positive side is that we are no longer a bloody PLC - thats good!!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
dovorian said:
So now your a bloody super hero.
Your point number two, i particular like the part where you brag about how you think your being the best fan in the world.

Got alot of my chest. :)
Where did I say that?

Whats that?

Sound's like ..............................

Ah its yer mam, she wants you in to change your nappy!!!!!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
dovorian said:
Got to be rude to get all your attention. I know you won't change your mind, but the people who Love man utd don't won't a bunch of morons who would have never run a club, or anything near it. You all thing your doing all united supporters a favour. Your not. Do i care what you think, NO! I care about you morons get your hands anywere near united. The day you do, is the day united truely crash and burn. All your dreams will become a reality, but its not a dream, is it. IF you ever make it, you will cock it up. I don't want you or anyone else to but, im not guessing you will, but you WILL. Rude enough??????????
You know that brown stuff that emanates from your nether regions? :p

Anderson's God= You are a member of the MUST, Jeez can't put an arguement to Red Devil now.
Why he is sure special .... :rolleyes: Well some can never be happy!
IDIOT! Where the hell do you lot get off on my being a member of MUST, I refered to that as a point of reference, so if it passed over your thick brains!!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Ok step back and exercise a little patuence here eh? The Glazer's own United - fact. There is nothing any of us can do about it except boycott OT, and I do not see that happening. Now, we will either go forth and prosper (eventually) or they will sell out to the highest bidder (eventually). It does not matter who or where the owner of any club comes from as long as the owner has the good of the club at heart. This, I do believe, is not the case here.

It was all american ego that put United into the hands of the Glazers. Plus the fact that we were a plc making United open to anybody with enough money to buy us any time they wanted. We are no longer that plc and there are no shareholders to filch or money but at the same time, United have gone from the richest club in the world with no debt to the club with virtually the biggest debt! The glazers may crash and burn but United, in one form or another, will always be. And thats the important thing.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
dovorian said:
Childish little a-shole, aren't you. But if you want to play it like that, then...

I would rather wear a diper, then listen to you try and lick peoples A*ses, so there believe the Glazers are going to make us go bust,.

One thing you mentioned earlier was, "when we raise the cash to buy the club." Then what?.... No money for transferrs, we wouldn't be able to buy anyone(decent), Your plan to take over the club has got so many floors.

LEAVE MY MUM OUT OF THIS YOU TO**ER.:mad:

Oh, whats that.......

It looks like a load of SH*T coming out of your face.
tsk tsk, can't take a spot of mild sarcasm, calm down ay, calm down - as they say in Liddupuddle. If you do not like opinions that differ from your own, then a forum is the last place you want to be. By the way, the word is "flaws" ;) As for the Glazers are "going to make us go bust" - look again - WE ARE!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts