Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most united fans were against the takeover..but after the money they have spent..are you happy to have them running manchester united?...or do you feel a football club should be owned by its fans...thoughts?:confused:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SALFORD RED said:
First of all mate can i point out that the glazers have not spent one penny of their money on anything.
No, not happy to have them running the club.
Why, 3 years ago United debt = 0.
Glazer takeover , United debt = £600m+, with £65m interest every year to pay on that debt.
Football clubs should be owned by the fans but very much doubt it would work for the top flight clubs.

We've gone over a lot of this before mate, though you probably never saw it. http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/man-utd-chat/2378-have-we-over-spent-no.html
Personally, dont really want to get into it all over again.
as a celtic and unted fanatic,i agree with you mate,i have shares in celtic,and i would have a wee share in unted as well,i believe that fans should own clubs,but the glazers deny us fans the right,they have sraddled utd with a massive debt,fans will be swayed by the fact that they have spent £50million,but it dont wash with me..they are not utd fans...never will be either...utd belong to the fans...always have...always will do:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts