Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
A bit of a strange thread.

But tbh, I always thought Gravesen was over-rated. Sure, he was good at Everton but everywhere else he was pretty pants tbh.

·
23,699 Posts
abojodeh said:
he have retired from football due to injuries and lack of form but he will always be remembered for being a legend.
And because he could not find a club.

But remembered as a legend? :eek:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
we already had a thread on Gravesen. and he;s not a legend. not even a United player. Maybe in Denmark cause he played for Real ...he was good..but not a legend type.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I was involved in a major court case with a lad who was a die hard Everton fan once and I told him I rated Gravesen . He being a bit of a loopy lad lost it big time me being the calm manc that I am asked him what was wrong with what I said . He descended it a rant that he was the laziest player ever to grace gods earth and that if it was a rainy day Thomas didnt want to know .

Ever since he told me this his career though he went to Madrid has been in total decline.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I believe you.
My pic was directed at the thread and the saying Graveson is a 'legend'

Sorry mate it was just that it was directly after my post lol!!

What a overated player though lol!! What made me laugh though is that the papers linked him to United lol!!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
red dave said:
Sorry mate it was just that it was directly after my post lol!!

What a overated player though lol!! What made me laugh though is that the papers linked him to United lol!!
i know haha :p titus bramble would have been a better signing

1 - 20 of 36 Posts