Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy forever impresses me. His work rate is immense as always but the way he worked that free kick which resulted in Berbatov's goal was very clever.

He is gonna be sorely missed against Inter Milan, more so than any other player would be.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I actually came on the forums to post about Vida. I think he's a rock. In my opinion he is better than Rio and he is the reason Rio has came on so much over past few seasons. He has to be up with the best defenders in the world if not the best.
Evans seems to be learning alot from him and Vidic is thriving in his role as being the experienced one.
I hope he stays at the club for a long time, he was colossal tonight and most of the season.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Berbatov9 said:
I actually came on the forums to post about Vida. I think he's a rock. In my opinion he is better than Rio and he is the reason Rio has came on so much over past few seasons. He has to be up with the best defenders in the world if not the best.
Evans seems to be learning alot from him and Vidic is thriving in his role as being the experienced one.
I hope he stays at the club for a long time, he was colossal tonight and most of the season.
Agree with all of that. He never lets us down and he scored his 5th, yes 5th goal of the season today :eek:

It was great the part he played in Berba's goal. Our players were full of ingenuity today. great to see.
Vidic has always been one of my fave United players. Legend in the making.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Vida is one of my fav players. Only behind Scholesy, Wayne and Hargreaves.

Vidic was solid like a rock and scored a great goal. It's a shame he won't be able to play against Inter Milan.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
IS he definately going to sit out inter game? I know theres no decision on it yet but Vida would boss ibrahamovic and would be a huge loss, especially with Rio having this back problem.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
He is gonna be sorely missed against Inter Milan, more so than any other player would be.
Agreed with this (well, with all of it really) and I said this in another thread - I'd rather Ronaldo or anyone else were suspended instead of Vidic for the Inter game.

He's the best CB in the world. It amazes me how so many people don't notice him. If he was English he'd be rated as one of the worlds best players. John Terry doesn't even compare to Vidic, yet, because he's English, he gets all the attention and reputation.

Finally, I'm glad to see people recognizing his ability and importance to us, shame it's just amongst Man Utd fans at the moment.

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
christianoharleiro said:
Agreed with this (well, with all of it really) and I said this in another thread - I'd rather Ronaldo or anyone else were suspended instead of Vidic for the Inter game.

He's the best CB in the world. It amazes me how so many people don't notice him. If he was English he'd be rated as one of the worlds best players. John Terry doesn't even compare to Vidic, yet, because he's English, he gets all the attention and reputation.

Finally, I'm glad to see people recognizing his ability and importance to us, shame it's just amongst Man Utd fans at the moment.

Absolutely, Vidic is twice the defender John Terry is right now & deserves all the recognition he gets. He reminds me lot of Steve Bruce but with a lot more savvy.!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
yeah, i cant believe this season or any other season i would pick a defender to be my best player. vidic is far out the best player at united so far. Not just man utd but the world, the best defender in the world. We will miss vida at inter but evans my god, its as if evans has benn there longer than rio. We still have a good squad defence

·
Registered
286 Posts
Real class. Put it on a plate for Berbatov. And scoring his 5th of the season... Isnt that the same as Rooney?

·
U N I T E D United Are The Team For Me
186 Posts
Someone told me the other day that Vidic can play against Inter Milan :S

I know he got sent off in the world club championship, but a player from a previous side did aswell but got to play in the Champs League

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vidic made Drogba look like a school boy today, so much so that i think Drogba almost gave up half way through the second half.

I wonder what Jose thought of Utd display, do you think he's worried.??

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If vidic ain't going to be banned then he'll be ****ting himself!
Even without vidic he'll be scared. Bring Inter on Can't wait.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Dont_go_Carlo said:
This guy forever impresses me. His work rate is immense as always but the way he worked that free kick which resulted in Berbatov's goal was very clever.

how good was that?

Vidic whispers in berba's ear, stands with his back to the free-kick totally uniterested and Berba runs behind him to put the ball into the net.

Class!

Vidic is better than Rio this season. He might not have Rio's ball control, but if you're tlaking about defending, Vidic is the rock!!

Great player. Fantastic, brave defender. Fergie, pay him more!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
BTW, I think spellbound started a thread showing that when Milan won the FIFA CWC a player got red-carded, but he was allowed to play in the next UEFA CL game.

Then again...we're man united :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i think Vida will be available to play against Inter, cause i've heard that if he will be suspended, Man Utd will appeal against it, having proof that Kaladze was previously sent off in the Club World Champ. and played with for Milan, against Arsenal in the last 16. so Vida should play against Inter. I have high hopes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts