Manchester United Talk banner

281 - 300 of 327 Posts

·
We'll Never Die.
1,724 Posts
Spain vs Italy, in another Euro's final.

Still don't see Spain being beat. They're a top side, with some standout players.

Spain to win it 2-0, would be my prediction and de Gea to keep another clean sheet. :cool:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
Italy is never a good team to play on a final; but I think Spain is going to win it anyway.
It's just too good of a team not to trust in them. I won't say it's going to be easy but I expect a "pretty comfortable" win (to be a final). I'm looking forward for the day to come, so that Thiago says what he's doing next year!

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
I'm going to go for 2-0 Spain...as long as they don't get annoyed and try to overthrow players forward, I can see Italy countering them then.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
I'm going to go for 2-0 Spain...as long as they don't get annoyed and try to overthrow players forward, I can see Italy countering them then.
Seeing how Italy played today, I think it's going to be a game to have patience and wait for your chance for Spain.
Having Thiago, Isco, Ilarra, Tello, Koke... the chance will come.
Italian players looked pretty "mature" today, I mean.... they lost time in every chance they had.
I don't mean that's being mature, I just wanna say that they didn't look like children playing their first important game...
It's going to be an interesting one!

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Seeing how Italy played today, I think it's going to be a game to have patience and wait for your chance for Spain.
Having Thiago, Isco, Ilarra, Tello, Koke... the chance will come.
Italian players looked pretty "mature" today, I mean.... they lost time in every chance they had.
I don't mean that's being mature, I just wanna say that they didn't look like children playing their first important game...
It's going to be an interesting one!
Italy will know the quality Spain have, so they'll just sit and keep it tight defensively and hope Spain can't break them down. Wouldn't be surprised if they were man marking/doubling up on Isco. I wouldn't be surprised if their game is to sit and try and counter, hoping that Spain get frustrated and overattack and then counter them.

But Spain so far in the tournament, were patient themselves, didn't overattack and waited for their chances to come, and when they did they took them.

Definitely will be interesting (y)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
did not see either game, just want to ask how was the italy vs holland game? who was the better team that deserved to win?

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
I think Holland was better than Italy, but they managed to win it in the last minutes....

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
#España: De Gea; Montoya, Bartra, Ínigo Martinez, Moreno; Koke, Illarramendi, Thiago; Tello, Isco, Morata.

#Italia: Bardi; Donati, Caldirola, Bianchetti, Regini; Florenzi, Verratti, Rossi, Insigne; Immobile, Borini.

281 - 300 of 327 Posts