Manchester United Talk banner

301 - 320 of 327 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
Even though they've been comfortably beaten by Spain, I hope this has opened the eyes of a lot of people.

Many thought Italy had no real talents coming through, and many dismiss Serie A, but the likes of Verratti, Insigne, Florenzi and more (Destro, Immobille, Romagnoli) - are all bright young talents, many of which have done well in this tournament, and that doesn't count the also young but involved with the first team Balotelli, De Sciglio & El Shaarawy, and some more. Not to mention the young talents in Serie A who aren't italian (Luis Muriel, Marquinhos, Lamela)

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Even though they've been comfortably beaten by Spain, I hope this has opened the eyes of a lot of people.

Many thought Italy had no real talents coming through, and many dismiss Serie A, but the likes of Verratti, Insigne, Florenzi and more (Destro, Immobille, Romagnoli) - are all bright young talents, many of which have done well in this tournament, and that doesn't count the also young but involved with the first team Balotelli, De Sciglio & El Shaarawy, and some more. Not to mention the young talents in Serie A who aren't italian (Luis Muriel, Marquinhos, Lamela)

Never write off Azzurri. The biggest football nation in Europe

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
How fucking incredibly amazing was Ilarramendi? Today and all tournament long...
I'm so fucking happy for him! Amazing tournament he played

301 - 320 of 327 Posts