brother is gay but ur not,
his lover is coming over
and u are the only one
with an arsehole!!!

·
Banned
23 Posts
Tottenham are bigger than Man U

Yes I am afraid it is true you Mancs although calling you Mancs is a bit far fetched. Now first up we take where abouts we are located in the country. We are in our brilliant capital city of London (you know that city close to most of you fans) while United are based in Manchester which really is not something to shout home about. Just being in London alone gives a club more exposure and more pulling power thus helping us be bigger.
Second up is history. Every thing United have done has been in the last 15 years or so and a lot of that very un-deserved. The majority of titles and cup wins have been brought and a few lucky ones thrown in to boot. I would reckon only about 1 of the titles you have won in your whole history is something you can actualy lay proper claim to.
Our history on the other hand, well we were the first team to do the double. We were also the first team to win a major European trophey. We also invented the free flowing open attacking style of football and have kept on playing that all through our history that only the famous HOlland side can lay claim to playing aswell. Difference is we have won things with it un-like Holland who never won while playing that style or United who are a dull defensive side.
We also have never cheated for our points while int he last 15 years United have brought out and intimadated referee's to the point that I reckon an extra 25 points are brought a year. That would probably knock United out of the top four if they played fair but lets not be stupid of course you wont the game against us at Old trafford this season shows that.
Anyway to sum it up Tottenham are the biggest club in England while United I would put about 3rd.

Z

·
0 Posts
Usually I'd just ban you, but I think I'll let the lads play with you for a bit.

You don't even support your local team. You're posting from Kent. :rofl:

Spurs - biggest club in the world :D

Z

·
0 Posts
Wisdom

When you see a
woman...

And want her
badly..

Please consider the
following...

No matter how beautiful she
is.....

No matter how sexy she is...

No matter how seductive she
is...

No matter how cute and sweet she is

No matter how nice her beaver
is...

No matter how huge her melons
are...

I forgot what I was going to
say… :confused:

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
this WACKO must be getting confused with the number of trophies and the number of managers the clubs have had :rofl::rofl::rofl: , never mind i feel better after reading his idiocy :specool:

1 - 20 of 1068 Posts