Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, the arabs want to end the career of yet another Brazilian :D

Going down with a billion in the bank, a billion in the bank....

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/79660/City-launch-sensational-Kaka-swoop

MANCHESTER CITY have sent a high-powered delegation to Milan to try to secure a stunning deal for Brazilian superstar Kaka.

Chief executive Gary Cook and chief operating officer Paul Aldridge have been dispatched to Italy to open negotiations with AC Milan over what would be a world-record swoop for the attacking midfielder.

It is understood City are prepared to wait until the summer to land Kaka if they can get Milan to part with him, but want to do business now.

City's money-flushed Abu Dhabi owners are determined to land a showpiece signing. So far they have recruited only Wayne Bridge from Chelsea in the transfer window.

Kaka could command wages of about £200,000 a week at Eastlands – making him the highest-paid player on the planet – and close friend Robinho is trying to persuade him to join City.

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
:eek: I wasnt expecting this..

I was expecting them to bid for every recognised, talented, world class, sophisticated, intelligent, player on this planet.

:D

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
cantos red army said:
didnt they sign wayne "superstar" bridge already :eek: how are they gonna fit in all thses superstars :rolleyes:

Canto you keep forgetting that city are a massive club :rolleyes: :D

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
If I were Stephen Ireland I'd be ****ed....and bald, but still, I'd be ****ed that they wanted a guy to replace me, when I've been having one of the best seasons of anyone in England.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
piazza said:
If I were Stephen Ireland I'd be ****ed....and bald, but still, I'd be ****ed that they wanted a guy to replace me, when I've been having one of the best seasons of anyone in England.
agreed he was meant to be up for sale in the summer this season was on the way to sunderland apparntley but id have him as my player of the season in england this season if they replace him there daft

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
cantos red army said:
agreed he was meant to be up for sale in the summer this season was on the way to sunderland apparntley but id have him as my player of the season in england this season if they replace him there daft
The only thing I could understand, is that they could probably get a ton of money for Ireland as it stands right now, but they don't need it, they have more money than God already.

These guys really are basically trying to recreate their team from FIFA. :p

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
piazza said:
The only thing I could understand, is that they could probably get a ton of money for Ireland as it stands right now, but they don't need it, they have more money than God already.

These guys really are basically trying to recreate their team from FIFA. :p
ya eaxctly its not like there going to be in debt anytime soon wouldnt mind seen him here at old trafford hes still a young lad 22 or 23? only bad thing about him is his international carear :mad: we need him back big time!

ya or football manager :rolleyes: :p they will buy mcgeady because hes unreal in the game :D

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
cantos red army said:
ya eaxctly its not like there going to be in debt anytime soon wouldnt mind seen him here at old trafford hes still a young lad 22 or 23? only bad thing about him is his international carear :mad: we need him back big time!

ya or football manager :rolleyes: :p they will buy mcgeady because hes unreal in the game :D
When you look at who they're rumored to be after, it just looks like they popped in FIFA 08, went to Club Transfers, hit R2 and sorted everything by overall, and picked the top guy for every position lol. :p

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
piazza said:
When you look at who they're rumored to be after, it just looks like they popped in FIFA 08, went to Club Transfers, hit R2 and sorted everything by overall, and picked the top guy for every position lol. :p
if they double click that brings um down to the bottom players right? hopefully they double click the next timethey play it :p!

tbh i dont se them been as effictive as chelsea becase when chelsea ot taken over they were already in the champions league so they could attract decent enough players where as citteh are going down with a billion in the bank :D

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has played down speculation that continues to suggest Kaka could move to Manchester City.

The talismanic Brazilian has been linked with a switch to Eastlands ever since the Abu Dhabi United Group took control at City and immediately made bold exclamations with regards transfer policy.

Kaka has been mooted as a possible target and on Tuesday it was reported senior City representatives had met with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani to discuss a possible transfer.

City's sensational capture of Robinho under the nose of Chelsea proved Mark Hughes' side have the spending power to entice world class talent, but Berlusconi insists Kaka is not for sale.

"I know nothing about a Manchester City offer for Kaka," said Berlusconi.

"I think he's not transferable and given that is the case, he will stay at Milan."

In November the 26-year-old admitted he was flattered by City's reported interest, while at the same time accepting a Milan exit would be difficult.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4789742,00.html?20090113204913

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
red lady said:
why would a class player like him go to a set up like that....no chance...........
The only reason would be money (like Mr Robinho)

But I don't see Kaka being a money-grabber.

It'll never happen. But hopefully Kaka doesn't want a new challenge, or if he does someone else comes in for him.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts