Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am obviously not happy about ronaldo maybe leaving but everyone is getting on at madrid for trying to tap him up, and all the crap about how they are so bad. Lets not forget here ferguson has tapped up many players over the years and is one of the worst culprits in world football for it, i think people should look at what actually happens instead of just viewing everything with complete bias.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RichardsReds said:
whatever mate, you are a traitor to the club
no i am just not an idiot :rolleyes: , i speak to alot of different football fans and the crap that alot of you speak is one of the reasons so mnay other fans dislike united.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
no i am just not an idiot :rolleyes: , i speak to alot of different football fans and the crap that alot of you speak is one of the reasons so mnay other fans dislike united.
So you're calling 1/2 of this forum an idiot as well now. Well thanks for that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RichardsReds said:
So you're calling 1/2 of this forum an idiot as well now. Well thanks for that.
it's ok i can only call what i see, people are to intrested in just talking about united in a golden light not seeing they have any faults. I am a football fan as well as united and as i said i talk with fans from alot of other clubs, they will actually listen to what i say becuase i don't just talk with bias about united but can see the reality rather than fiction in the matter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
Cos fans from other clubs are not biased as well. Of course fans from other clubs are going to agree with you when you say, "yer Fergie is a muppet as well cos he taps people up all the time".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
it's ok i can only call what i see, people are to intrested in just talking about united in a golden light not seeing they have any faults. I am a football fan as well as united and as i said i talk with fans from alot of other clubs, they will actually listen to what i say becuase i don't just talk with bias about united but can see the reality rather than fiction in the matter.

exactly mate spot on

alot of fans think united cant do anything wrong and dont have thier own opinion

thats why we get laughed at by other teams cause we have the most amount of plastic fans

united win league - that means everything is hunky dorey

everyone agrees with fergie ?

so when he called our fans crap did you agree ? i certanly did and its not just one game aswel its every home game bar the big ones
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RichardsReds said:
Cos fans from other clubs are not biased as well. Of course fans from other clubs are going to agree with you when you say, "yer Fergie is a muppet as well cos he taps people up all the time".
why would i call him a muppet, best manager of all time, but do you think that he doesn't tap player's up or are you that blinded.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
503 Posts
Settle down lads let's have no falling out but rydersonthestorm you dont create threads on here saying that half of the forum lack reallity many members on here are devoted to man utd so you have to respect that cause like richardreds states you only get the same from other supporter's, it's no way to go about it by saying no im not an idiot regarding being biased

We dont need you to come on & tell us about the ins & outs of football many members have good football knowledge, Im sure somewhere along the rules of this site it states no slagging/calling is allowed. Keep your topics that is not going to cause havoc and keep it friendly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dynamite said:
Settle down lads let's have no falling out but rydersonthestorm you dont create threads on here saying that half of the forum lack reallity many members on here are devoted to man utd so you have to respect that cause like richardreds states you only get the same from other supporter's, it's no way to go about it by saying no im not an idiot regarding being biased

We dont need you to come on & tell us about the ins & outs of football many members have good football knowledge, Im sure somewhere along the rules of this site it states no slagging/calling is allowed. Keep your topics that is not going to cause havoc and keep it friendly
I don't tend to agree with alot of what you write, if you can only see things from a bias view point then what knowledge have you got.
The problem with alot of people on here is they can't have a debate about something without turning it into who is the best united fan rather than looking at it from a reaslistic view point.
People can think what they like but at the end of the day if you honestly think manchester united and ferguson dopn't tap player's up the same way madrid do then what else can really be said.
Also in temrs of my comments i didn't call half the forum idiots i said they where lacking reality, perhaps you should read what i said before trying to moderate my thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,025 Posts
i wouldnt say anything about half the forum or anything, but lets not forget owen hargreaves just last year, granted hargo was more vocal in saying he wanted to come to the prem, i wouldnt exactly say we were angels in him coming here
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
503 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
I don't tend to agree with alot of what you write, if you can only see things from a bias view point then what knowledge have you got.
The problem with alot of people on here is they can't have a debate about something without turning it into who is the best united fan rather than looking at it from a reaslistic view point.
People can think what they like but at the end of the day if you honestly think manchester united and ferguson dopn't tap player's up the same way madrid do then what else can really be said.
Also in temrs of my comments i didn't call half the forum idiots i said they where lacking reality, perhaps you should read what i said before trying to moderate my thread.
Not trying to moderate, Im trying to keep things perspective as you have created a thread saying half of us lack reallity in which we dont, Read my quote again i said settle it down & respect that many mambers on here are devoted to utd & already have good football knowledge, So there is no need for you to come on & say what you said, And besides which you are now saying that im biased in which i did not make a comment regarding fergie plus i said about dont be slagging/calling regarding the rules & you did mention about you saying your not an idiot, In other terms the rest are!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dynamite said:
Not trying to moderate, Im trying to keep things perspective as you have created a thread saying half of us lack reallity in which we dont, Read my quote again i said settle it down & respect that many mambers on here are devoted to utd & already have good football knowledge, So there is no need for you to come on & say what you said, And besides which you are now saying that im biased in which i did not make a comment regarding fergie plus i said about dont be slagging/calling regarding the rules & you did mention about you saying your not an idiot, In other terms the rest are!!
I think alot of you do lack reality, why just blindly stick up for something that is wrong. They can be devoted united fans and they might have good knowledge about united but it doesn't mean i have to respect there football knowledge when i think they have a bias or unrealistic view.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
503 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
I think alot of you do lack reality, why just blindly stick up for something that is wrong. They can be devoted united fans and they might have good knowledge about united but it doesn't mean i have to respect there football knowledge when i think they have a bias or unrealistic view.
Listen here mate, I have made no comments regarding fergie only to settle things down & to tell you about we dont need threads about reallity
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dynamite said:
Listen here mate, I have made no comments regarding fergie only to settle things down & to tell you about we dont need threads about reallity
i have not said you in specific terms, i have been responding to the general memebership as a third person as such.
Also idiots such as richardreds only make my views more valid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
I think alot of you do lack reality, why just blindly stick up for something that is wrong. They can be devoted united fans and they might have good knowledge about united but it doesn't mean i have to respect there football knowledge when i think they have a bias or unrealistic view.
Here mate I understand the argument you are putting forward but you have to be careful when your accusing 'half of the people' of anything..

I would tend to agree some people may defend something to the ground despite blatant truths.. for example I was given a doing for saying Nani and Carrick weren' good enough for United .. some 'fans' would say I'm not loyal or call me a scouser... fair enough but there is good posters on this forum who will debate respectfully and put good counter arguments forward (unlike what I read in the last page..)

However you need to be careful as your initial post is obviously going to get a lot of people p'd off! and you cant expect too many respectful responses when you're accusing ppl of lacking any reality.. best of luck with this argument anyway!!!:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
What a joke of a thread.

If your so unhappy here, and so annoyed that "half of us lack reality", (going to be polite here,) why don't you just leave?

As of course, no supporters from other teams are biased! Man United are one of the most hated teams, probably even the most hated in Britain imo, so obviously other supporters are going to slag us off. :rolleyes:


I actually find your thread unacceptable. Yes, if you had said that you find some people on here biased, I would give you it. But saying half of us lack reality is a disgrace and your a disgrace to this forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
manutd004 said:
What a joke of a thread.

If your so unhappy here, and so annoyed that "half of us lack reality", (going to be polite here,) why don't you just leave?

As of course, no supporters from other teams are biased! Man United are one of the most hated teams, probably even the most hated in Britain imo, so obviously other supporters are going to slag us off. :rolleyes:


I actually find your thread unacceptable. Yes, if you had said that you find some people on here biased, I would give you it. But saying half of us lack reality is a disgrace and your a disgrace to this forum.
I sepak with alot of older supporters of other clubs on many forums and of course they have some bias but they can see through falsehoods which is a problem with alot of the people posting.
If you can't actually come up with anything in response perhaps you should take your own advice, if you notice i have been a member for alot longer than you nd tend not to post very often as i don't respect alot of the views on here. I know there are alot of decent members but i think they seem to be getting less and less prevelant and that is a shame.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
manutd004 said:
What a joke of a thread.

If your so unhappy here, and so annoyed that "half of us lack reality", (going to be polite here,) why don't you just leave?

As of course, no supporters from other teams are biased! Man United are one of the most hated teams, probably even the most hated in Britain imo, so obviously other supporters are going to slag us off. :rolleyes:


I actually find your thread unacceptable. Yes, if you had said that you find some people on here biased, I would give you it. But saying half of us lack reality is a disgrace and your a disgrace to this forum.
I go along with what you said there United being a hated team obviously means the 'neutrals' are going to take the other side..

you shouldnt the guy a disgrace, he made an error in his initial statement declaring 'half of the forum' are delusional but give him a chance , I imagine he is regretting what he said as it was a strong statement, and the point he was making was over shadowed by this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
manutd004 said:
What a joke of a thread.

If your so unhappy here, and so annoyed that "half of us lack reality", (going to be polite here,) why don't you just leave?

As of course, no supporters from other teams are biased! Man United are one of the most hated teams, probably even the most hated in Britain imo, so obviously other supporters are going to slag us off. :rolleyes:


I actually find your thread unacceptable. Yes, if you had said that you find some people on here biased, I would give you it. But saying half of us lack reality is a disgrace and your a disgrace to this forum.
reminds me of fergie saying

if you dont like our prices support chelsea :rolleyes:

whats the point having a forum if everyone is going to say

"i love united"

"so do i, they rock go red devils"

"ronaldo is fit"

"ye he is the besttttttttt"

abit of debate etc.... is how a forum should be

if everyone agrees to everything and doesnt talk about the bad points, it would be boring
 
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top