Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
All ive read from you is ''yeah but fans lack reality'' ,''yeah but fans lack reality''.You sound like a broken Vicky Pollard! The fact is Fergie does what most teams do in gettin the best players they can,but even if we do it day in day out,its not wrong for us slag Madrid off,its the way it is.Madrid are DELETED but so what,tbh they would get Ronaldo without all this hoo-haa about tryin to nick him from us.Its it childhood team that he has loved for years,he came to united for guidance and success which he has achieved in abundance and now he wants a fresh challenge,dont forget we've had the lad 5 years!I just think you need a bit more tacked with what your saying about people mate.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
manutd004 said:
What a joke of a thread.

If your so unhappy here, and so annoyed that "half of us lack reality", (going to be polite here,) why don't you just leave?

As of course, no supporters from other teams are biased! Man United are one of the most hated teams, probably even the most hated in Britain imo, so obviously other supporters are going to slag us off. :rolleyes:

I actually find your thread unacceptable. Yes, if you had said that you find some people on here biased, I would give you it. But saying half of us lack reality is a disgrace and your a disgrace to this forum.
Spot on mate , why dont you leave if you dont like
it here ? Our opinions are biased , unrealistic then ....
move on ! Its not like you dont have a choice.

Biased ? Welll ,well , well .... this is a Manchester United Forum....
you cant expect us to say 'We Love scousers' lol ? Have you been
to clu forums ? eh ? Chelsea forums make Drogba the
best player in the world and RAWK is all about El Nino.

You MUST show respect to members and respect posts.
It does not mean if you dont agree with a post its unrealistic.

The Madrid topic you started isnt the opinion of Half the board !
Get a Life :mad:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
All ive read from you is ''yeah but fans lack reality'' ,''yeah but fans lack reality''.You sound like a broken Vicky Pollard!
Exactly mate ! This is not what you call a debate. All I read after every post is ...
The fans lack reality....... Do I need to quote ? :p

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I sepak with alot of older supporters of other clubs on many forums and of course they have some bias but they can see through falsehoods which is a problem with alot of the people posting.

So who are those OLD fans ? Derby fans ? :p

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
.....as jazz and other well know i enjoy abit of banter, however a forum is a place where as you stated people give opinions, ?
sucking up to other admins and members ....... LOL

rydersonthestorm said:
I am obviously not happy about ronaldo maybe leaving but everyone is getting on at madrid for trying to tap him up, and all the crap about how they are so bad. Lets not forget here ferguson has tapped up many players over the years and is one of the worst culprits in world football for it, i think people should look at what actually happens instead of just viewing everything with complete bias.
Did Half the Forum say that ? :rolleyes:

As a FAN of United , I will support them and talk about them..... who are you to tell me what to post ?

If this forum is biased find another or rather LEAVE

·
Registered
102 Posts
eoininho said:
I go along with what you said there United being a hated team obviously means the 'neutrals' are going to take the other side..

you shouldnt the guy a disgrace, he made an error in his initial statement declaring 'half of the forum' are delusional but give him a chance , I imagine he is regretting what he said as it was a strong statement, and the point he was making was over shadowed by this
correct....he's stating his point of view ! people should remember we're all the same :cool: be it united,liverpool chelsea arsenal whoever..sometimes we have to take our red tinted glasses off now and again :cool:

G

·
Here's what Carly said yesterday:

carlyluvsunited said:
The thread is about Fergie 'tapping'
players up and being the worst
culprit in world football for it and
about fans being biased..

Ryder did make some remarks about
'half the forum' etc etc...

These remarks have been discussed
in length and many have shown they
are not happy with what he said.

But if the thread continues just
discussing these remarks and
not the issue in hand I'll close it.
It seems none of you listened, so thread closed.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.