Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

First thing is first...well done South Africa. Moving on now...

Here is a concept I would like to introduce.....

I'll start off with a poll for members that YOU'D like to ask questions to. Basically, here's the drill...if you're interested in being asked questions(sensible ones!) please PM myself. The first 4 people will be put to a poll sometime in the next day or two. Then we'll get the members to vote for who they want to ask questions to first. Then from there on I will have a list from all the PM's I get. We will open a thread and then our members can post questions(sensible, not too personal etc, just something to find out more about our community here, what they like, what they dislike, how they'd react to this or that etc!).

You'll be able to PM me at any time asking to be on the 'waiting list'.

If any of the above doesn't make sense please don't hesitate to send me a PM or express it in this thread.

Cheers :cool:

*Just to clear up any confusion, this isn't a 'quiz like' segment, just a fun idea where you can ask a member anything about themselves etc*

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn;t do that by the way!

Okay I've had a few PM's. We'll skip the poll, and we'll start with the first person to PM then work back from there. Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This thread will be closed, any more queries or any more people who want to be added to the list. Please PM me.

Thank you!

COMPLETED:
Chiboygeorge
Justice
Ajant
Salad Fred
Anderson's God
PrincessZane
Keano4taoiseach

IN PROGRESS:
Jazz 16

1 - 5 of 5 Posts