Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
he really is underrated. it seems not so much at united, but i suppose match of the day rarely focus on the work in midfield and the 3rd last pass before the goal. that would be the reason why others don't hold him in the same high esteem as we do.

i agree, on a good day, his passing is second to nobody.
and i also agree that a few more goals would be a treat. I'm not exactly a tactical maastermind, so i might be wrong on this but i figure that he's usually the holding player in a midfielder. he usually sits back and picks balls from about the centre circle to anywhere. the more he plays in a midfield where he's given license to push forward, he will get more towards playing on the edge of the box. and once he's there, he's more than capable of netting a few from 18-20 yards. anyone remember thos two fantastic goals against roma. and of course he scored a good goal against city.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
further to my request that he get forward, a lovely goal today.
and he could have had another one. lovely chip over a defender and then tripped.
great return and hopefuly more of the same from big mike, starting next saturday at arsenal please!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts