Manchester United Talk banner

Penalty or not?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Penalty was 6 for one half a dozen for the other...could have gone either way and probably just made the right decision. Rafael could have conceded one for us too..

Two decent shouts.....two which on another day would have been given

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Jagielka stuck his leg out and made contact with Welbeck. Are you denying that?
So now we've gone from "kick" to "stuck his leg out"...your going round in circles.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And his lower thigh/knee brushed Welbecks thigh...Welbeck had half an eye on an on-rushing Howard anyways. Move on

Kicked... :rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Such a condescending little....nah I won't go there ;)

Good idea...you'd only land yourself in needless stuff:whistling:

He made contact with the player and made him kick his own leg, meaning he tripped over. It's a blatant penalty to everyone except you and Marty.

The contact made him fall, agree or disagree?

Contact mad ehim fall, but that doesn't mean penalty. Rafael ease his man off it when he was having a shot and made him fall....with your logic, then thats a penalty too. Haha....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Probably would have missed the penalty had we have been awarded it. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Of course it means a penalty. If the touch of the defender brings down the attacker without making contact with the ball then it's a penalty. I'm confused why you're not understanding this. The commentators even micro-analyzed it and said it should have been a penalty :confused:

Re: The Rafael stuation. He used his shoulder so it's a completely different situation. That was quality defending.
Its the slightest brush of the upper legs...I'd be mad if a pen was given against Vida/Rio for that. It was a 50/50 situation and the ref didn't go our way.

Move on...

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Moving away from people who know nothing about football and getting back on topic, Riley should have a spell in the Championship in my opinion. He's not good enough to be refereeing top flight football.
And......whats tha supposed to mean?:blink:

Most ironic thing you could say following on from the first bit...

·
Banned
9,926 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
By adding a poll? :confused:

What was that you were saying about being 'paranoid' :confused:

I don't care who's lower or higher or in between. I care who's right and who's wrong. And on this occasion I'm right and every other member except you and Marty are right, David Moyes is right and Fergie is right. the commentators are right and the pundits in the studio were right.
Post 38...no?

Okay then.....

As for being right...its an opinion ffs. Cop on and grow up. If you can;t accept that everyones entitled to their own opinion then leave.....

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Really showing your maturity there.

It meant I was bored of debating with people who argue that black is white and I wanted to get back on topic.

If you can't comment on the subject matter implied in the thread then please don't post in it. Thanks :)

Right, I'll dumb it down for the slow members, -zuco-...

How do I know nothing about football?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.