Manchester United Talk banner

Penalty or not?

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
LMFAO....If you can show me a video of an Everton player "kicking" a United player then I'll change my mind and agree with you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jagielka stuck his leg out and made contact with Welbeck. Are you denying that?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Jagielka stuck his leg out and made contact with Welbeck. Are you denying that?
So now we've gone from "kick" to "stuck his leg out"...your going round in circles.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And his lower thigh/knee brushed Welbecks thigh...Welbeck had half an eye on an on-rushing Howard anyways. Move on

Kicked... :rofl::rofl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So now we've gone to "kick" to "stuck his leg out"...your going round in circles.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And his lower thigh/knee brushed Welbecks thigh...Welbeck had half an eye on an on-rushing Howard anyways. Move on

Kicked... :rofl::rofl:
Such a condescending little....nah I won't go there ;)

He made contact with the player and made him kick his own leg, meaning he tripped over. It's a blatant penalty to everyone except you and Marty.

The contact made him fall, agree or disagree?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Such a condescending little....nah I won't go there ;)

Good idea...you'd only land yourself in needless stuff:whistling:

He made contact with the player and made him kick his own leg, meaning he tripped over. It's a blatant penalty to everyone except you and Marty.

The contact made him fall, agree or disagree?

Contact mad ehim fall, but that doesn't mean penalty. Rafael ease his man off it when he was having a shot and made him fall....with your logic, then thats a penalty too. Haha....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Probably would have missed the penalty had we have been awarded it. :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Contact mad ehim fall, but that doesn't mean penalty. Rafael ease his man off it when he was having a shot and made him fall....with your logic, then thats a penalty too. Haha....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Of course it means a penalty. If the touch of the defender brings down the attacker without making contact with the ball then it's a penalty. I'm confused why you're not understanding this. The commentators even micro-analyzed it and said it should have been a penalty :confused:

Re: The Rafael stuation. He used his shoulder so it's a completely different situation. That was quality defending.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Of course it means a penalty. If the touch of the defender brings down the attacker without making contact with the ball then it's a penalty. I'm confused why you're not understanding this. The commentators even micro-analyzed it and said it should have been a penalty :confused:

Re: The Rafael stuation. He used his shoulder so it's a completely different situation. That was quality defending.
Its the slightest brush of the upper legs...I'd be mad if a pen was given against Vida/Rio for that. It was a 50/50 situation and the ref didn't go our way.

Move on...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
It was a blatant penalty. Keano and Marty=:blink:
Indeed. :rolleyes:

I sometimes think he just disagrees with me for the sake of it. :whistling:

Keano, United play home games at Old Trafford. Agree or disagree?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Its the slightest brush of the upper legs...I'd be mad if a pen was given against Vida/Rio for that. It was a 50/50 situation and the ref didn't go our way.

Move on...
You can lead a horse to water.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Moving away from people who know nothing about football and getting back on topic, Riley should have a spell in the Championship in my opinion. He's not good enough to be refereeing top flight football.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Moving away from people who know nothing about football and getting back on topic, Riley should have a spell in the Championship in my opinion. He's not good enough to be refereeing top flight football.
And......whats tha supposed to mean?:blink:

Most ironic thing you could say following on from the first bit...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
And......whats tha supposed to mean?:blink:

Most ironic thing you could say following on from the first bit...
Formatting your post makes you look important. See, look how important you look :)

Do you not find it strange how everybody except you and Marty says it was a penalty?

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.