Penalty or not?

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Not votin' coz I think it was a 50/50 decision..... love the way you always try to make me seem "lower" then you on the forum. :thumbsup:
By adding a poll? :confused:

What was that you were saying about being 'paranoid' :confused:

I don't care who's lower or higher or in between. I care who's right and who's wrong. And on this occasion I'm right and every other member except you and Marty are right, David Moyes is right and Fergie is right. the commentators are right and the pundits in the studio were right.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Leave it out you 2. :rolleyes: Its boring. Just ignore eachother.
Its taking another thread off topic.
Indeed. He's moved onto name calling now Jazz. If he doesn't stop I'll tell my mum and then he'll be sorry.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
By adding a poll? :confused:

What was that you were saying about being 'paranoid' :confused:

I don't care who's lower or higher or in between. I care who's right and who's wrong. And on this occasion I'm right and every other member except you and Marty are right, David Moyes is right and Fergie is right. the commentators are right and the pundits in the studio were right.
Post 38...no?

Okay then.....

As for being right...its an opinion ffs. Cop on and grow up. If you can;t accept that everyones entitled to their own opinion then leave.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Its the slightest brush of the upper legs...I'd be mad if a pen was given against Vida/Rio for that. It was a 50/50 situation and the ref didn't go our way.

Move on...
He made contact when the guy was running.

Also, welbeck would have to be a complete spanner to dive and maybe get a penalty instead of stay up and shoot into an open goal.

He isnt great but i think even i can score from there and would chose staying on my feet.

edit: not having a go, just debating it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Post 38 ya arrogant **** :whistling:
Post 38...no?

Okay then.....

As for being right...its an opinion ffs. Cop on and grow up. If you can;t accept that everyones entitled to their own opinion then leave.....
:confused:

Everyone is allowed their opinion. And everyone is allowed to tell the other person that their opinion is wrong and give reasons why. That's the whole point of a forum. Why would I leave? :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Bit in blue... duhh
Really showing your maturity there.

It meant I was bored of debating with people who argue that black is white and I wanted to get back on topic.

If you can't comment on the subject matter implied in the thread then please don't post in it. Thanks :)

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Really showing your maturity there.

It meant I was bored of debating with people who argue that black is white and I wanted to get back on topic.

If you can't comment on the subject matter implied in the thread then please don't post in it. Thanks :)

Right, I'll dumb it down for the slow members, -zuco-...

How do I know nothing about football?

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.