Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are those players who everyone seems to like and never say a bad word about them? e.g. never dive, complain etc. To avoid bias, exclude all Utd players please..

I would say Bullard and Geovanni are in with a shout.

What do you think?

Sorry If this in the wrong section.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
emille heskey ----- when his old club leicester were in trouble he gave them 100000 quid to bale them out -back when that was more than 2 weeks wages !

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Terry he dives he hits on little girls he do many bad things including white powders
but yet hes a epic hero

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
not a red bias but think scholes and giggsy have a good shout for this one...think players and opposition fans respect them for what they have done and they way they have done it. also think people generally have a liking for agbonlahor and young at villa- good english talent coming through

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Ledley King seems to be liked by everyone .

And also David James everyone seems to be having a laugh with him during games .

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
bullard for me!

i think hes an absolute ledgend! he enjoys playing football and loves life and hes always having a laugh during matches and hes turning into a top player now aswell

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
marty davidson said:
Frank Lampard for me yesterday like Ronaldo caught him with his studs up but Lampard did not make a big deal of it.
lol Marty. Lamps is one of the most HATED players in the Prem.

Jimmy Bullard for me, with his constant pranks and smiling.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
lol Marty. Lamps is one of the most HATED players in the Prem.

Jimmy Bullard for me, with his constant pranks and smiling.
id tend to agree ;) if you type in jimmy bullard into youtube and watch the vids of him there priceless :D

as for lampard him and terry are the most hated imo(well by me anyway:p )

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Jimmy Bullard. He always plays with a smile on his face. I know Lampard is hated a lot(myself included) but well done in the game yesterday when Ronaldo caught him. He told the referee not to book Ronny. Fair play to him.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
bullard is a pikey he smiles because he's thick

his mum she dropped him on his head -then hit him with a brick .

wanna buy some pegs jimmy is your man

1 - 20 of 24 Posts