Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a passion for music, well listening to it atleast :p

My favourite's are, Morrissey, The Smiths, José González, Lionel Richie, The All-American Rejects and Nerina Pallot.

What band's do other member's like and recommend? :cool:

Thanks

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Well, I'm more into all kinds of rock. Stuff like Coldplay, Nickelback, Creed, Audioslave, Arctic Monkeys, Oasis, Kasabian, LifeHouse, Celldweller etcetera etcetera...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ruud4ever said:
I have and love their first album. Is the new one any good?

My other favourite bands are Good Charlotte and Green Day.
Jude?:D

I have both, their 2nd album is great :cool: Move Along & Dance Inside the 2 best song's off of it

S

·
0 Posts
I'm into Pink Floyd, Oasis, Stone Roses, Radiohead, R.E.M, Coldplay, Smashing Pumpkins, Killers and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

I particularly like U2 and Snow Patrol.

I'd recommend U2's 'How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb', 'Achtung Baby' and 'Joshua Tree' albums as CD's to have a listen to.

I'd highly recommend Snow Patrol's new CD also, this band are outstanding and make some great music.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Schmeichel#1 said:
I'm into Pink Floyd, Oasis, Stone Roses, Radiohead, R.E.M, Coldplay, Smashing Pumpkins, Killers and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

I particularly like U2 and Snow Patrol.

I'd recommend U2's 'How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb', 'Achtung Baby' and 'Joshua Tree' albums as CD's to have a listen to.

I'd highly recommend Snow Patrol's new CD also, this band are outstanding and make some great music.
Yeah, i was a very big U2 fan about 2 years ago, great albums. Snow Patrol are class, love 'Open Eyes'

S

·
0 Posts
Yeah, Snow Patrol are class and the new album's brilliant!:)

Happy Birthday, Bono-the U2 frontman is 46 today!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
My favourites, IRON MAIDEN, Red Hot Chili Peppers, AC/DC, Scorpions, Silverchair, and getting into Guns 'N' Roses and Metallica recently.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Im into rock and rap and basically anything but cheese and techno
Fav. bands are: GNR, Metallica, Nirvana, Audioslave, Nickleback, Lifehouse and hundreds more
Fav. Rapper: 2pac, B.I.G., Big Punisher, LL Cool J, Jadakiss, Styles P and DMX

S

·
0 Posts
Ajant said:
Add JUDAS PRIEST to my list, and pretty much exclude Metallica.

Judas Priest rock! :p
I like Razorlight's new song-'In the morning'

·
Registered
224 Posts
Classic 80s stuff - all things U2 / Queen / Bryan Adams / The Who / Eagles / Phil Collins ~ Genesis / Sting ~ The Police / Duran Duran / Tears For Fears / Dire Straits

80s - 90s - Pet Shop Boys / Aerosmith / INXS / The Corrs

Recent - Coldplay / Keane

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hmm, recently... The All-American Rejects, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Robbie Williams, Vertical Horizon, Yellowcard.

And previously... The Beatles, Billy Joel, and Styx, amongst others.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts