Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nani was carried off earlier this evening with a feared broken ankle in Portugal's 4-0 win over Israel in the European under-21 championship.
He was stretchered off having scored a wonder strike from 25 yards earlier in the game. Early reports indicate at best a bruised or possibly sprained ankle but at worst a broken ankle or achilles damage.
I will post more news if and when I hear any.
Lets hope its not too serious!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
the manager said in the post manager interview that he was confident that he would be redi for Nani to play next week.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi

no doubht about it m8 nani skill anderson strengh hargreaves passing mystro what more decent striker all thats left lol

duz anyone no nythin bowt man u vs dony on second of august if do plz gt bak

·
Registered
7 Posts
nani and anderson will probably take maybe a season to adjust and adapt to the premiership, will definately have an effect this season but maybe not be the players we are all expecting til next season. Like ronaldo took time to become what he is now. Hargreaves, another average midfielder. With scholes beside him he will look like a god as long as he doesn't f*ck anything up too much.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah I saw the highlights programme yesterday and the Portugal under-21 manager said that he was confident but not certain that Nani would be fit to play in Portugal's Olympic playoff next tuesday.
Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
-Emmm....Nani would need a season or two (if he ever does) to adjust and play at a Man Utd level, I must say I am a bit skeptical about him. He doesnt quite have the ability like Cristiano to beat players one on one, he does have speed yes, but isnt the strongest, and his concept of team play like Cristiano when he first got here (at least he was 17) was mediocre at best...so with the lack of tricks to entertain the lesser knowing footballing fans, and the quality play to impress the players and SAF, I see him taking a season or two before he fully develops

-Anderson on the other hand, is class, he didnt play much this past season, but you can it in this boys eyes that he is a gamer...that same it that you saw in a ronaldinho and the like eyes'...the boy has unbelievable strength, skill and pace..and is left foot...i look for him to break the first squad sooner than expect and take OT by storm.

-Hargreaves, we all know what he can do, he is proven...would defintely see more first team action out of these 3 signings..he would do the job he was brought in to do without a doubt. Im out

·
Registered
4 Posts
man utd 7's - have you ever seen nani play.....? the man is quality and has incredible ability - yes he is weak and needs to bulk up, but to suggest he hasnt got the talent is absolute rubbish - i think he will develop repidly with us - he will be put on a structured weights program, and who better to learn from than giggs and ronaldo......

·
Registered
414 Posts
nani looks as though he would be amazin if fergie or the rest of the veterans could get him to play his postion better, he seems to drift inside a huge amount and he doesn't like to run ahead to make himself available for passes behind the defenders, maybe he worries too much about gettin chopped down, maybe he lacks commitment, he certainly doesnt lack the skill, one thing he does do better than ronaldo is pass, he sees the pass and doesnt hesitate in playin it, short, long, one two's. chuffed to bits we've signed him, im sure he will prove the chelsea doubters wrong once he bulks up and gets his fittness up, a great asset to the squad.

Anderson, almost seems to good to be true, the real deal, sensational, genius, outstanding, canna wait to see him in a big champions league night.

Hargo, reckon the rest o the squad and league could learn a thing or two about respect from him, one of the best players in the world, thats my own honest opinion. Will set old trafford on fire. i hope. i hope his arrival could see him and fletch start a few games in the middle together, free fletch up from the leg work a little and see him dictate the game, thats what fletches game is about, he has to dictate, just like scholes. mind you, fletch has to bulk up some.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What number are Anderson, Nani & Hargreaves going to be?

Available number 10,12,17

I think Anderson will wear number 12, Nani would be 10 and 17 for hargreaves!

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
4 Posts
very good post up until the last few sentences mullet...... i would give fletcher a stating role this year....... in the reserves, he is useless and does not deserve to wear the man utd shirt. Its unreal, smith and fletcher have 1 good game against roma and suddenly they have become quality players.... dont make me laugh, ill be glad to see the back of them alongside richardson.....

·
Registered
414 Posts
booo! Fletch is a real pro, im still routin for him to hold his own in the middle o the park, needs to pump those guns though. positivity out my ears. Got a feelin fletch might to start showin more of his trickery and skills the comin season if he carries forward his confidence

21 - 40 of 81 Posts