Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
are we talking about the same player? - what talent you talking about? the man wouldnt get near everton, newcastle, west hams midfield..... etc etc. It defies belief that some people think fletcher is a talented player..... id be delighted to sell him for less than 5 million...... the only reason he is still at the club is because he is scottish and fergie would love to see a talented scot at the club - unfortunetely fletcher is never going to be that player....... and dont give me the argument 'hes a hard working, honest pro ....' im sorry but you need a lot more than that to be man u player.....

·
Registered
414 Posts
if fletch isnt talented, why is he there? ridiculous statement. vision and passing are his pros, ronnie, rooney, park, nani nor anderson can pass as well as fletch so lay off. his slight of frame is a major setback, if he did miraculously bulk up by next season, i think youd have a different opinion of him. The old trafford faithful, as well as some of the players notably neville and ferdinand, have become impatient and fickle, suck ronaldos cock if you want, but the truth is we bought him from a far off land and one day he will leave again, the principle of pruning homegrown youngsters through the ranks to senior stardom is how man utd has become such a well respected and successful club, expect to loose all the respect FERGIE has brought the club if you and others as supporters carry on bein so disrespectful of your own players. Fletch will cut it, well at least im gonna be positive about it

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have to give it to you, you make me laugh. Fletcher has better passing than ronaldo etc lol...... you sound like one of the MUTV positivity brigade who believes everything the club tells you to believe. The man is severely limited, i just told you why hes still at the club - hes scottish and no other club in their right mind would buy him. Ive been over to 12 games this year and fletcher played in 6 of those matches - he was pathetic in each one of them and ill be delighted if he ever is sold...... 1 good game against roma does not make you a good player........

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't know much about the 2 players but the pros think Anderson will make the bigger impact which is good news. Hargreaves is a proven player and we should not forget about him. Carrick we definitely need in the midfield so i think Scholesy won't have to play too many matches this season. Our midfield will be class come next season

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ronaldo offers Nani help

Cristiano Ronaldo feels Nani has the potential to emulate his own achievements at Manchester United.

Nani has agreed to join United from Ronaldo's former club Sporting Lisbon and is tipped to be Ryan Giggs' long-term successor on the left wing.

He showed flashes of his ability at the recent European Under 21 Championship and he will be helped to settle in at Old Trafford by Ronaldo.

Last season's Footballer of the Year is confident his young compatriot can make a major impact with the Premier League champions, along with fellow new signing Anderson.

"I still haven't spoken with Nani, but I am going to do everything I can so that his stay in Manchester goes well," Ronaldo told MaisFutebol.

"I really hope he has the same success as me, or even more, because he's got the ability to do this.

"He's joining the right club to evolve as a player and as a person.

"Whatever I can do for Nani and Anderson I'll do with the greatest of pleasure because they don't know Manchester or how the club operates."

Regarding next season, Ronaldo is hoping that United can build on their domestic success by winning the UEFA Champions League.

He added: "I hope that things can be as good as this year and that we will be champions, not only in the league, but also in the Champions League.

"I think that we are in a good way."

:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
ronaldo is a amazing player and should be able 2 give a good example for nani :)
cant wait till the new season to see how our new players play in the red top

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
with these three new signings there are no teams standing in the way of united's treble next season. With scholes and owen in the middle and nani, anderson and cristiano up front united will have the best midfield in the premiership. With midfielders like these and rooney as a striker BEWARE OF THE REDS

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Certainly Ronaldo Would Be Of Great Help For Nani To Adjust To Life In The Club. Also There Is Anderson And He Will Need Some Help From The Rest Of The Players

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was watching brazil get beat by Mexico last night and i must say Anderson was quite impressive coming when he replace Elano for the second half. His movement was good,he ran at defenders and he always ended up in good positions. He changed the game for brazil but unfortunately they couldn't score. This is the first time i watched him live but from what i saw last night i would say SAF hit the jackpot and the rest of the league has something to worry about

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah it was my 1st time watching him play live and thought he is great, played very very well, I just thought to myslef ahhh cant wait to see him the red shirt in a few weeks time!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Another thing if Brazil get to the Copa America Final Anderson will miss the Far East tour, I read in the Irsh Star that Fergies really wants him to go to meet up with the squad and start getting to know everyone

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He looked very impressive indeed. Such an exciting prospect for next season. I hope he meets up with the team for the tour. I think he needs a bit of time to familiarise himself with his teammates and to gel with them on and off the pitch, Sure if Brazil keep losing then I guess he will join them sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He is gonna be worth every penny, i have to hand it to ferguson, as the 17million fee looks expensive, but if he develops into anything like Kaka, or Ronaldinho, its money well spent.

Cant wait to see him play at Old Trafford.

·
Registered
185 Posts
He looked very very lively. The thing that impressed me most was how physically big and strong he was. He already looks bigger and stronger on the ball than Ron and that takes some doing! I cant see him having any difficulties adapting to the physical side of the game in England.
He has bags of confidence and the talent to back it up. I can see him going on to become one of 'the' outstanding players in the world in the next 2-5 years. As long as we keep hold of Ron and Nani develops and progresses like we all think he will the future is looking more than bright for UTD IMO!!!!!

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Anderson had a good second half against mexico and he had a really good chance of scoring but he didn't have luck. In the next season him and nani alongside with cristiano will be the trio to watch

41 - 60 of 81 Posts