1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nani was an idiot.

self explanatory.

i can imagine SAF going mental.
absolute idiot, head butt someone, then when they go down....u go down.

its not want united are about.

discuss

EDIT-for all those who don't understand i dont mean i want 2 hang him, i just meant it was a stupid thing to do and its definitely not the united way.

·
23,699 Posts
Nani is not an idiot. He was an idiot. He is still young and will have to learn to curb himself, just like Rooney has.

Well, the punishment is probably missing out on the CL Final too. So long, long time until next season for him to reflect, ponder and repent.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
versa said:
Nani is not an idiot. He was an idiot. He is still young and will have to learn to curb himself, just like Rooney has.

Well, the punishment is probably missing out on the CL Final too. So long, long time until next season for him to reflect, ponder and repent.
you are right in a way.

but he has been with us all season he should know that we will not tolerate it.

he will not miss CL final....just a domestic ban....against wigan and first 2 games next season.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Jeez lads, Come on now.

It was a stupid mistake but he will learn from it and the older players and Fergie will set him straight.

Anyone remember a certain player's Kung Fu Kick or our favourite players' head butt at the start of this season.

Get over it.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
Jeez lads, Come on now.

It was a stupid mistake but he will learn from it and the older players and Fergie will set him straight.

Anyone remember a certain player's Kung Fu Kick or our favourite players' head butt at the start of this season.

Get over it.

he threw himself on the deck making it look if he had been hit!

Disgrace!

He's in for some serious stick!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:

Get over it.
The Kung Fu kick cost us the title even if it was earlier in the season. Cantona out for the rest of that season made it easier for Blackburn.

The head butt by Cristiano earlier was as bad as Nani's was today. The difference is today there's not much space to catch up a slump down. Well if you are a believer and will put your soul on Newcastle. I wouldnt do such thing.

ps. I hope you all see the difference from as someone said insult the family and stuff like that to just being critical or harsh toward Nanis action today!

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Dynamite said:
My opinion is get rid, never been keen on him, he's an idiot & selfish
bit harsh and not an reasoned response from manchester united support.

he is young inexperienced and will learn from it rather than let it continue. Ronaldo is much better player than first season and nani will be the same. Will see big difference over next season and season after.

You will then look back on your comment and realise how stupid it sounds.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just for reference i dont want to burn him at the stake etc....

i do agree that he will learn as most players do but as i said earlier its not the united way and even though he is young he should know that

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Unbelievable! Nani made a silly mistake, Just like Cantona, Scholesy and Keano have all done. Infact Scholesy still doesn't realise that he cannot tackle :lol:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
he will learn from that. we forgave rooney, ronaldo, scholes, why not nani?
moment of madness from him, showing the immaturity of him, yet he does not deserve any labeling.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts