Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rules:

You must read every post in the thread prior to posting your addition to the story.

Make sure your post makes sense. It doesn't have to be local sense just not contradicting (aliens, etc. are perfectly fine, but if character X was at the game 50 miles from his hometown at 7:00, he couldn't have been at home at 7:01 sitting on the couch)...

That's pretty much it. Keep the story going, may the best imagination win.

I'll start in the next post

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There was a guy that loved to walk. Everywhere he went he was walking. He enjoyed the sights and sounds of the outdoors, especially the idea of adventure and discovering something new.

One day, he walked by an alley and something caught his eye...

(now, the next person picks up from here...)

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
she was a contestant on popular 80's gameshow "Celebrity Bullseye", her celebrity partner was the well know movie star...

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
then di nero successfully followed up his impressive talent by farting out the star wars theme , and for an encore burped the theme from jaws.
Suddenly...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
...verbal diarrhoea and her endless waffle about Albert Square made De Niro panic. He frantically looked around for a way out and spotted a door to his right. He burst through only to be confronted by...

·
Registered
63 Posts
his agent who hasnt given him any decent roles in years,with fear in his eyes and a love bite from big Pat ,Bobby De Niro put his hand deep into his pocket and pulled out a......

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
"Your Mysterious Girl has gone, I've found someone else to smother me with corn beef love." Peter was distraught, after looking like a poofter some more he...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts