Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did it!!!:D Ladies and Gentlemen here is where we open our hearts and give an outpouring of support to the lads that we love oh so much!

One trophy down, one to go. 21st May lads and Ladette's. Here we come.:D:D:D

Express your love and admiration. Whooo!!!!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
well done GIGGS. such a day. come on as a sub to equal record, he scores, and clears off the line. wow.

well done MAN UNITED! :D

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and while I'm at it. A big hearty round of applause to Boro for a true expression of what football's all about.

An 8 - 1 mauling of our friendly neighbours in light blue. Alves in particular had a cracker of a game bagging his first hat trick for Middlesbrough.

We win the title, City get owned by Boro and Chelsea are held by Bolton at the Bridge. What a day. Football, eh?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Even though we started slowly the early part of the year, we all knew we were always in the mix. now its off for one more trophy!

GOOOOOOO UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
well deserved victory! United are the Champios of England! can't wait to see them lift the champions league trophy! rooney was the man of the match! WAZZZAA! congrats to all!

S

·
0 Posts
go manchester united what a last game i had my heart in my throat the whole game:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i told you all not to criticize GIGGSY!!!!!!!!!!!>..UNITED 4 EVA...MANCHESTER UNITED CHAAAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
hey man!

Wazza1989 said:
i told you all not to criticize GIGGSY!!!!!!!!!!!>..UNITED 4 EVA...MANCHESTER UNITED CHAAAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew we would be smiling today!:)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts