Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
United United United! I'm so chuff that we won it! The best part is that we beat them by 2 points and not goal difference, so Grant cannot moan! Unlucky to Chelski to be fair, everybody wrote them off a couple of months ago! But clearly we deserve it as we played with style, passion, class, heroically and of course the Man Utd Way! Championay Championay!

Now its the Champions League, We deserve it more than Chelski, as we had to battle away against tought opponents unlike Chelski! But hey we'll see! And hopefully the 21st May 2008, 22:30pm we'll be celebrating like nutters!

:D Get In!:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
how much was everyone brickin themselves when chelsea went 1 up tho! good old giggsy deserved it. had to laugh when bolton equalised! bring on the 21st! well done boys.

·
Registered
309 Posts
slawle_cfc said:
really honest congrat for you lads from Chelsea supporter
We pushing you all the way this year and EPL was really interesting to last day
lets make good atmosphere in moscow and hopefully for us we get revenge on you

well done lads
Thanks mate it shows a bit of class to come on here and immediatley say hats off to united. Commiserations to you lot. Whilst a lot has been said about Chelsea being the nouveau riche etc which i found funny at the time by your remarks I can concede that the pensioners have gone up in my estimation.;)

Genuinely hope the best team wins in moscow and if its is Chelsea I will gladly be the first to congratulate you cheers:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Football, Bloody Hell.

Fergie 10-1 Wenger
Giggs 10-1 Shearer.

Well done lads, espeically as Giggs got the winning goal, in his record equaling game.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I think we'll only have a parade if we win the CL final as well tbh.

It'll be fantastic though

If you're all quiet, you can still hear the Chelsea cry! :p

41 - 60 of 61 Posts