Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many believe the Dong to have been a money spinner many believe he was signed as some sick joke . One things for sure other than djembe djembe no player has been ridiculed in such a manner . Dong was quite simply the worst player ever to grace the red shirt no goals not many games and even fergie decided he had to end what was the most amazing signing we ever made . But the thing is he has gained massive cult status with fans around the club and I for one want to keep track of the mans career . So if anyone has any news on the "DONG" please lets us all know anything goals injurys keep us informed .:eek:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
red dave said:
Many believe the Dong to have been a money spinner many believe he was signed as some sick joke . One things for sure other than djembe djembe no player has been ridiculed in such a manner . Dong was quite simply the worst player ever to grace the red shirt no goals not many games and even fergie decided he had to end what was the most amazing signing we ever made . But the thing is he has gained massive cult status with fans around the club and I for one want to keep track of the mans career . So if anyone has any news on the "DONG" please lets us all know anything goals injurys keep us informed .:eek:
Not too sure about that. Not me. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Dong currently wears the number 9 shirt for Chinese side Dalian Haichang

Thats about all i know for now ha ha
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
According to Wiki...

On 27 August 2008, Chinese online media sina.com reported that Dong Fangzhuo would join Chinese Super League club Dalian Haichang. He was handed the No.9 shirt which was previously worn by famous Chinese striker Hao Haidong.

Has so far made 5 appearances and has scored a grand total of...wait for it...ZERO goals!
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
red dave said:
Many believe the Dong to have been a money spinner many believe he was signed as some sick joke . One things for sure other than djembe djembe no player has been ridiculed in such a manner . Dong was quite simply the worst player ever to grace the red shirt no goals not many games and even fergie decided he had to end what was the most amazing signing we ever made . But the thing is he has gained massive cult status with fans around the club and I for one want to keep track of the mans career . So if anyone has any news on the "DONG" please lets us all know anything goals injurys keep us informed .:eek:
you clearly never witnessed prunier :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,349 Posts
i might get him on the back of my shirt to carry on his legacy. i like this thread dong was one weird dude. i wonder what scout first saw him and went wev gotta get this kid :D
 

·
has been served
Joined
·
2,947 Posts
reddwarf said:
He was handed the No.9 shirt which was previously worn by famous Chinese striker Hao Haidong.
The same Hao Haidong who was signed for Sheffield United and racked up an impressive 0 games?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clarky101 said:
i might get him on the back of my shirt to carry on his legacy. i like this thread dong was one weird dude. i wonder what scout first saw him and went wev gotta get this kid :D

Thats a brilliant idea we could start a campaign over the net starting with this site . Get people to wear DONG shirts to the match make this man a living legend . It would be a laugh I for one believe this could be the start of something amazing all rise for the DONG!!!! LOL!!!
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
red dave said:
Thats a brilliant idea we could start a campaign over the net starting with this site . Get people to wear DONG shirts to the match make this man a living legend . It would be a laugh I for one believe this could be the start of something amazing all rise for the DONG!!!! LOL!!!
On the above advice i went ahead and had T shirts made, choice of two
different designs, all sizes available.
Get your orders in quick, limited supply, only 100 Vietnamese Dong each. :D

DESIGN ONE.



DESIGN TWO.




.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SALFORD RED said:
On the above advice i went ahead and had T shirts made, choice of two
different designs, all sizes available.
Get your orders in quick, limited supply, only 100 Vietnamese Dong each. :D

DESIGN ONE.



DESIGN TWO.




.

Brilliant salford red maybe some of the other lads could do a siqnature to promote the love the DONG campaign.


LOVE THE DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS A LEGEND DONT YOU KNOW !!
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top