Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 10001 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New forum, new insomniacs thread.

This one will run from midnight until 7am

The thread will be locked outside of these hours.

Crack on folks.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah crazyness. Hopefully they'll be changed though, I'm not a fan to be honest.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah and I don't know what half of them are for.

Plus there are too many pink ones.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yep too many and too many pink ones lol. Can't wait for them to change they do my eyes in lol

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lmao.....
give him about two weeks before he starts kicking off again.

funny lad really.:no:
Who cares? He can comment on the blog if he wants (shameless promotion: click here for my latest blog piece) but he's not getting back on the forum.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet, I've just logged into the blog and there are 5 comments pending, but it appears I don't have the power to authorize them at the moment.:(

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
I cannot send private messages zuco.

Like i only have one message in my inbox but before the update i had a total of like 94 and even though i cannot see any of them and my inbox reads 'one message' it still says i have 94 of a maximum of 50 and when i try to send a message, it wont send because apparently i have reached my limit!

Any help?!?

pz!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I cannot send private messages zuco.

Like i only have one message in my inbox but before the update i had a total of like 94 and even though i cannot see any of them and my inbox reads 'one message' it still says i have 94 of a maximum of 50 and when i try to send a message, it wont send because apparently i have reached my limit!

Any help?!?

pz!
No worries, we'll continue our cybersex here.

So I'm taking off my T shirt.....

But seriously I didn't know anyone had that problem. most peoples inbox's have been reset as soon as they receive a new PM. If this is not the case wiiith you I'll let RM know and see what we can figure out.

1 - 20 of 10001 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.