Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 10002 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Not bad. Got college to go to tomorrow, so I should catch some sleep.

It would appear there's no emoticon to express a sarcastic, slightly morose, grin. :D

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
:rofl::rofl:
im finished school for three months tis pretty sweet :D:D
I keep forgetting it's summer holidays up there in the Northern Hemisphere, isn't it? :)

So you guys get 3 months off. You go back in September? I find that so weird.

Our summer holidays coincide with our Christmas Holidays.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
I keep forgetting it's summer holidays up there in the Northern Hemisphere, isn't it? :)

it sure is :D:D

ya i got off on the 25th of May or something like that and not back till the 4th of September i think :cool:

wait?:confused: so you don't get Christmas holidays then they're bot at the same time?

·
Banned
12,703 Posts

You don't understand how weird it is for us to imagine Christmas
with warm weather.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
wait?:confused: so you don't get Christmas holidays then they're bot at the same time?
It's all sort of bundles together. We don't really have "summer holidays" we just call it Christmas Holidays.

It's a 6 week vacation for school kids, break of mid December go back by the beginning of February.

Universities are longer, they have a 3 month break. Finish at the end of November go back at the beginning of March.

You don't understand how weird it is for us to imagine Christmas
with warm weather.
Yeah, I can understand that. A lot of people find the idea of a heat wave during Christmas odd. :)

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
**** off Daisy **** off Daisy
well i know you were pissed cos she had the last post, but, she had number 10,001 not 10,000 like it says on her post, so you can have the moral highground because hers was wrong, yours was the last valid post!

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
it sure is :D:D

ya i got off on the 25th of May or something like that and not back till the 4th of September i think :cool:

lucky you, my exams don't finish 'till Jun 11th, I have 2 a day for the next couple of days, then just one a day,still though, I'm not back to school then till september either (we also had 2 weeks off inbetween our exams, that's probably why there's a difference)

21 - 40 of 10002 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.