Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 10002 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
exactly :D you're doing tests aren't yeah? how they going?
yeah pretty good, i seem to do well in these, but i have the worst day tomorrow, 2 history and 2 french exams! haven't started revising yet, and I have 5 full files to look through! might not bother, didn't today for geography and it went alright!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
I have my English exam tomorrow. Canto did you hear that Real Madrid might be coming to Tallaght to play Rovers
good luck with that buddy :thumbsup:
yeah i heard they might be coming to Tallaghtfornia :p be class if they did :thumbsup: you think they will bud?

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
My GCSE'S! well there's a lot of hype really, i know I haven't failed one yet, and i'm unlikely to fail one too so that's the main thing
UGH i stopped studding and went online to check the forums to see this word again :mad:

now i will see differentiation in my dreams :frown:

FUCK GCSE's and FUCK FUCK A-Levels z

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
good luck with that buddy :thumbsup:
yeah i heard they might be coming to Tallaghtfornia :p be class if they did :thumbsup: you think they will bud?
Cheers.

I hope they will come. Although ST holders might have to buy tickets I'd say and they will be gone in a few minutes

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
they determine what college ya go to init?
id study anyway not that a night before job really helps anyway :p
well, the teacher's like me as I am an excellent student with good grades, so even If i flunk all these (which will never happen) I'll still be able to go to sixth form, I'm not going to college, well I am, but the college i'm going to is the sixth form of my school, like Stephen, i find the night before is ok, seems to help, anyway

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Last spammathon read - manutd004 71. A respectable amount I would say. ;)

No surprise that canto is soaring clear in this one already :whistling:

41 - 60 of 10002 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.