Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
10141 - 10149 of 10149 Posts

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
England's gay. Still better than Ireland though. If I could purge the Irish-Republican blood out of me, I'd happily do it. I'd keep the Northern blood in me though. Big ups to George Best.
I am northern... Blud ;)

Without England and in particular the north west there'd be no Man Utd, you need us baby :p

I won't convert anyone here and no one on here will convert me so i'll take it we all agree our country is best :D God i love jingoism:

To be born an englishman is to win the lottery of life
- Cecil Rhodes

Lad.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
I am northern... Blud ;)

Without England and in particular the north west there'd be no Man Utd, you need us baby :p

I won't convert anyone here and no one on here will convert me so i'll take it we all agree our country is best :D God i love jingoism:

To be born an englishman is to win the lottery of life
- Cecil Rhodes

Lad.
The north of every country is the best. Dealing with shit weather makes a genuine person out of you.

·
Registered
26,222 Posts
Maradona couldn't even kick the ball with his right foot. McGrath couldn't even outdrink George Best, let alone outperform him on a football pitch. And you are directly responsible for his shitiness.
So? He was effective. He was a cocaine addict, which is even worse. He lead a shit Argentina side to World Cup glory and he made Napoli a great team. McGrath could outdrink anyone. He's clearly the better drinker seen as he's still alive. No we're not. He played youth football for Northern Ireland.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
So? He was effective. He was a cocaine addict, which is even worse. He lead a shit Argentina side to World Cup glory and he made Napoli a great team. McGrath could outdrink anyone. He's clearly the better drinker seen as he's still alive. No we're not. He played youth football for Northern Ireland.
Best could do everything Maradona could do, times 2. McGrath obviously drinks like a *****, because he's still alive. Obviously you guys are responsible for him sucking, because you put a better supporting cast around him than Norn Jr. sides, and he still sucks moosedick.

·
Registered
26,222 Posts
Best could do everything Maradona could do, times 2. McGrath obviously drinks like a *****, because he's still alive. Obviously you guys are responsible for him sucking, because you put a better supporting cast around him than Norn Jr. sides, and he still sucks moosedick.
Best was surrounded by world class players, unlike Maradona. I suggest that you read McGrath's autobiography. You'd like it. Gibson can't even get a start for Ireland, and we're a team that has no quality central midfielders since our best players went awol. He'd get his game for Northern Ireland though, as they're midfield sucks even more than ours.

10141 - 10149 of 10149 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.