Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Spendid:cool:

Although I do enjoy the buzz around International games, I'm glad normal business has resumed.(hopefully sunday too!)

the 'S' factor at St. James will be an interesting component in NUFC v Chelsea. I'm guessing Chelsea win or maybe a draw. Too early for Shearer to make a massive difference in the dressing room yet but he could inspire a few of the squad to up the ante and play with more pride and determination for the black n white.

All my focus saturday will be on Craven Cottage, can Fulham claim a second victory over a top side? we shall see

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Can honestly not see pool losing this game, a draw possibly but not lose. The amount of chances they have had is unreal. They still go top on goal difference with a draw though:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Arsenal looked pretty good today just saw the highlights. Cesc and Adebayor return from injury and do the biz. Fabregas set up Ade for both goals, the second was a peach of a lobbed pass into the box.

Arsenal still have to play us and pool, it's been said before by several posters on here but they could have a big say in the destination of the title

1 - 4 of 4 Posts