Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
what happened? Im watching the Grand National.
cudacini got ball played back to him on edge of the box took a touch anelka intercepted and it fell to *cant remember* ended up getting blocked flicking up and hitting bar then lampard headed in. you just watch it and hear the benny hill theme. biggest ground in the championship for years im thinking

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Newcastle are definitely going down as are WBA and Boro. Useless the lot of 'em.
A lot of teams above the top 3 did well so it pushes them further behind.

Full Times:
Arsenal 2-0 Man City
Bolton 4-1 Middlesbrough
Hull City 0-0 Portsmouth
Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea
West Brom 0-2 Stoke
West Ham 2-0 Sunderland

and now for Fulham vs Pool :rolleyes:
Do I even want to watch this?

Adebayor, fabregas and Walcott all back for Arse.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Boro 4-1 down to Bolton
I'm totally loving watching Boro crash & burn. They're a 2nd rate team, crap stadium..they deserve to be relegated and Big Nose Southgate is a complete and utter failure as manager.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I can't see Newcastle surviving either. I think the three who are in the relegation zone atm are going down.

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Fulham line up: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky, Dempsey, Murphy, Etuhu, Davies, Zamora, Johson {Subs} Zuberulhar, Nevland, Gera, Kamara, Dacourt, Kallio, Baird

Liverpool line up: Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Skrtel, Insua, Alonso, Lucas, Gerrard, Dossena, Kuyt, Torres {Subs} Cavalierri, Agger, Reira, Benayoun, Babel, Mascherano, N' Gog

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Fulham better be up for the Liverpool match, they've reached the 40 points mark and are now safe..
Just watching it now, Lucas, Dossena and Insua all starting for the scum:confused:
I can see this one being a draw..!:)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Fulham better be up for the Liverpool match, they've reached the 40 points mark and are now safe..
Just watching it now, Lucas, Dossena and Insua all starting for the scum:confused:
I can see this one being a draw..!:)
Mascherano only got back from Bolivia yesterday where they lost 6-1 lol so Lucas takes his place.
Insua is a decent enough player though.
They said that Schwarzer came back from Sydney yesterday :eek: and Dempsey from Nashville.

21 - 40 of 106 Posts