Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
It was some shot as well.
Its still 0-0 though so lets hope for a stalemate.
Need to get to half time asap though.
A draw here would make my weekend, though they still go top with a draw I think.
Oooh this funny, Torres hits the post, how have Liverpool not scored?

Fulham need to get to half-time..!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
LMFAO :rofl::rofl:
hit the woodwork FOUR times now hee hee. lovin it!

i couldn't give a monkey's right nut how they get on at fulham today.....if we do our job we'll there won't be a problem
yeah you could give a monkeys right nut. If they draw its massive for us. same points and 2 games in hand. No bother. If they win it puts the pressure on us.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hopefully this is one of those games where Liverpool hit the woodwork time after time but Fulham nick something ;) :D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
LMFAO :rofl::rofl:
hit the woodwork FOUR times now hee hee. lovin it!

yeah you could give a monkeys right nut. If they draw its massive for us. same points and 2 games in hand. No bother. If they win it puts the pressure on us.
there is no chance of them winning the title no matter if they score another 4 today... just aint gonna happen.no way

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
there is no chance of them winning the title no matter if they score another 4 today... just aint gonna happen.no way
I hear ya Ant and I agree, but it would still be nice to get some breathing space again, wrap up title 18 so we can rest players for the CL etc...

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I hear ya Ant and I agree, but it would still be nice to get some breathing space again, wrap up title 18 so we can rest players for the CL etc...
fair point thats the only reason....but honestly they have the third best squad in the premier league and at some point in the next few weeks will blow it again big time.

any team who's team picture looks like a line up photo filled with sex offenders and the criminally ugly should never be allowed to win anything. steven gerrard is considered a 'looker' compared to the rest of the inbreds on show over there.

they will soon be stopped in their tracks...as they always are :)

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Could Fulham actually turn up for the second half?

Heres hoping, a draw would make my saturday a happy one

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
fair point thats the only reason....but honestly they have the third best squad in the premier league and at some point in the next few weeks will blow it again big time.

any team who's team picture looks like a line up photo filled with sex offenders and the criminally ugly should never be allowed to win anything. steven gerrard is considered a 'looker' compared to the rest of the inbreds on show over there.

they will soon be stopped in their tracks...as they always are :)
:rofl::rofl:
Word!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Can honestly not see pool losing this game, a draw possibly but not lose. The amount of chances they have had is unreal. They still go top on goal difference with a draw though:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Babel coming on now, I predict him to score or assist Gerrard for a Liverpool goal..
Hope i'm wrong though..!

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Is Clint Dempsey playing? I would suspect not, but if he is, I hope he grabs one.

And no folks, I'm not watching Liverpool, they always win when I do.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts