Manchester United Talk banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
well it just proves we need to go all out 2moz and beat villa, there now gunna pressure us untill the end of the season and we need to show were still the united of old, we cant afford to slip up 2moz

COME ON UNITED

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Lets just hope Fergie has them fired up 2morro and we go at Villa from the start..!

I don't want to be coming on this forum 2morro evening thick after the Villa game and reading threads about how we've blown it etc. Come on United, we need to start performing again..!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
think of the joy when all them scouse monkeys that are singing were gonna win the league see us pick up the title again
I hope so haggs.

I can tell you that Yossi Benayoun just put a damper on my spirits. Last-minute 1-0 wins remind me of United in the Beckham era. It's a mark of champs. We've had some late 1-0s. but to see the dippers beat a team that we lost to just two weeks ago sucks balls.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I hope so haggs.

I can tell you that Yossi Benayoun just put a damper on my spirits. Last-minute 1-0 wins remind me of United in the Beckham era. It's a mark of champs. We've had some late 1-0s. but to see the dippers beat a team that we lost to just two weeks ago sucks balls.
Yeah, that's the worrying thing.. I think its 8 games where Liverpool have won the game in the last few mins this season.. Bit like what we used to do, sign of Champions like you said..!

Remember Ronnie's goal aginst Fulham in the last few mins a couple of years ago to win it and we went on to win the League, Benayoun's goal was a bit like that, they way it was celebrated and everything..!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Arsenal looked pretty good today just saw the highlights. Cesc and Adebayor return from injury and do the biz. Fabregas set up Ade for both goals, the second was a peach of a lobbed pass into the box.

Arsenal still have to play us and pool, it's been said before by several posters on here but they could have a big say in the destination of the title

81 - 100 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.