Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
G

·
kennydal said:
and your point is ,listen doball i take it your a hun ,and as expected you will probaly not see anything wrong in what the filth done last nite ,celtic go everywere and do you ever see schenes like that ,away you go you filth ,its football pal ,and if thats your idea of a party ,well ,work it out dob
Feel free to give your opinion Kenny, but any more name calling and
you'll be banned straight away. mcneilrfc has had the decency to
come on here and apologize for the minority of fans that have ruined
next Wednesday for us United fans. Don't even try to use our forum
to stir up a fight between Rangers and Celtic becaue it wont be tolerated!

·
Banned
7 Posts
listen mate ,go and see someone quickly your in urgent need of help , rangers passion ,they cant spell passion , come to a real game pal its called paradise were the celtic play theres passion for you ,them are DELETED

G

·
mcneilrfc said:
I would like to send out my most sincere apology on behalf of the majority of Rangers fans. We are all gutted about the result but furious and disgusted with the minority of fans who ruined a very good day out. I hope that the actions of these thugs do not effect your opinion of the Rangers support as a whole. We all want to see these sc*m bags taken to task as that is what they are, they are not REAL Rangers fans, they went down looking for trouble and a booze fest. I hope that this doesn't throw you all off our beloved club because of their stupidity. We would like to extend our apology at ruining your chances to see the big screens as these sc*m went about it the wrong way, they don't deserve to be treated as human beings and it is sickening to see what they did. We the majority of fans would like to apologise on behalf of our club.

I would also like to wish you the best of luck in your game against Chelsea next Wednesday, and I hope you lot win it as I too have a massive dislike for Chelsea. Get into them and do the double lads!
Highlighted some parts for the benefit of some members.
The more sensible people of Manchester and members on
here do not tar all Rangers fans with the same brush.

I've certainly seen enough heartfelt appologies from REAL Rangers
supporters today to know that the ones responsible last night were not
representatives of Rangers fans.
It's a shame that the scum eliment have dragged your clubs name
into the mud.

Thanks for the best of luck message, we'll definatly do our best to beat the rent boys.:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Uefa final from a true blue

Hi guys

I was a little apprihensive about posting on here as i dont want to be tarred with the same brush as other hooligans but salford red said i should and it would be okay so thanks

First things first - can i first, say how sorry i am to all mancunians on here, for waht some so called bluenoses done to your city. I was shocked at some of the scenes i seen on the TV, aswell as the footage from CCTV and police helicopter.

But the second thing i will add in - was the police. Went far too OTT. Reports that there were about 200,000 people who were in manchester for the footie last night, and out of those, police said about 200 fans rioted in the tv fanzone with 42 arrests. Can i say, they aint fans of our club. If they were, they would treat each city with respect like 99% of the other teddy bears did.

42 people arrested out of 200,000 fans (11 charged)? Look at the Bradford riots, how many people took place and how many arrests there were.

but also, the whole of the riot police was a joke. As you know, us Scots, are always happy when it comes to football, win lose or draw, we are so obtimistic, we look ahead and not behind. And coming out of the stadium, all i heard was "oh well, treble it is" and looking ahead to the motherwell game on saturday.

I seen a few drunks, but happy drunks, singing and dancing, causing NOBODY any harm what so ever - and then all of a sudden, riot police came barging through the crouds and knocking peopole over, and THIS is what caused the main riot in the city (notice how the media leave that part out?)

I have to ask - over the past couple of years, why, when there is an old firm game be it at Ibrox or park head, why is there never any riots? I suspect it is due to the policing style.

Police (non riot) done a brilliant job, but the riot police stirred things up wading in with their size 10's thinking they are god

Anyway - i might be a true blue, loved my time in Manchester and was welcomed by the Mancunians when i was down there, and i felt good. We lost, but i dont care - not many times can i ever go to a major Euroupeian final with Rangers so it made my year i'd say.

Sorry once again to the mancs who were involved in the fighting - but this is not something we allow or tollorate at the club

Please dont brand or tar me with the same brush though as others, im not like those hooligans, im just a normal fan, who supports the team.

Now - lets go forward to next Wednesday when Utd face chelski - My prediction is tight game but 2 - 1 Tevez and Ronaldo - drogba for them.

Also, sorry for my spelling or puntuation, im dyslexic :eek:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
red_dec7 said:
hold on a minute i was there last night
5 mins before the game started the screen stopped working the council had two weeks to sort that out
to be hoinest manchester desveres to be trashed after the way we treated the rangers fans
there prberly the most passionate fans ive ever seen and manchester did them wrong
dont go blaming any rangers fans it was ALL manchester city councils fault
Continue that stance and you will be removed by me with no warning. WE do not support any form of football violence or hooliganism on this forum, you got that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
teddybear you seem to be missing out the unacceptable behaviour of the majority of your fans. OK so 99% of them had no part in the riot, but the majority of them were drinking from the early hours of the morning, pissing in the streets, littering everywhere.

Ask anyone who was in manchester city center today and they will tell you it looks like a tip and the lots of places reak of urine. This only difference the rioting has made is some shop windows smashed, and a couple of cars wrecked. Besides that Manchester would look like it does not because of the majority of fans and their disregard for the people of manchester.

G

·
Paper said:
teddybear you seem to be missing out the unacceptable behaviour of the majority of your fans. OK so 99% of them had no part in the riot, but the majority of them were drinking from the early hours of the morning, pissing in the streets, littering everywhere.

Ask anyone who was in manchester city center today and they will tell you it looks like a tip and the lots of places reak of urine. This only difference the rioting has made is some shop windows smashed, and a couple of cars wrecked. Besides that Manchester would look like it does not because of the majority of fans and their disregard for the people of manchester.
Did you sign up here just to slag off Rangers fans? If so, you may as well
leave now. When you have more than 100,000 people gathered in one
place drinking, it's inevitable that mess will be created. The place looked
like a tip when I was going down market Street at about 8.45, but by
11.15 the majority of the mess was gone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
-zuco- said:
Did you sign up here just to slag off Rangers fans? If so, you may as well
leave now. When you have more than 100,000 people gathered in one
place drinking, it's inevitable that mess will be created. The place looked
like a tip when I was going down market Street at about 8.45, but by
11.15 the majority of the mess was gone.
I have to say, i didnt see many bins about (maybe the mass of peopel covering them) but the council cleaners were out cleaning all the time

Its sad though, how its always the minority (say under 1000 fans out of 200,000 fans who went) who actually caused trouble, and sad to say but we shouldnt be thinkin bout that, look at the match, how the match was and congratulate Zenit for winning the UEFA cup!

We done tremendiously well to get to the final, but hey, we were runners up in a MAJOR euroupien final!

Congrats go to Zenit and Zenit fans tho :)

G

·
I've closed this thread now as imo it has run
it's course.
I can't see anything left to discuss.
I think both sides have had enough say
on the events in Manchester.

All i can see is that it's going to go round and round
in circles with the same old things being said.

Leaving it open will only inflame things in my
eyes. Resulting in members getting warnings/bans.

·
Banned
4,620 Posts
red_dec7 said:
hold on a minute i was there last night
5 mins before the game started the screen stopped working the council had two weeks to sort that out
to be hoinest manchester desveres to be trashed after the way we treated the rangers fans
there prberly the most passionate fans ive ever seen and manchester did them wrong
dont go blaming any rangers fans it was ALL manchester city councils fault
That has to be the most gormless and ill thought out post I have
ever seen to be perfectly honest ... no offence.

Because of Manchester City Council's actions it appears it's fine to
act like thugs, groping women, shouting at and scaring little
children, throwing bottles etc etc ... God give me strength !!!

Anyway thats not what I was here to say.

I just read this whole thread for the first time as I have been busy.

And I'm appalled to be honest !!!

All the rubbish written here says it all really !!!

Let's blame Rangers !! No, blame Celtic ... wait there it's all got
nothing to do with Scotland and all that nonsense ...

Not one single word, not one..........about the policemen who were
kicked and punched..... nothing about the women and children
terrified by the behaviour of these things from Rangers !!!

Yes ... poor old Rangers, poor old Scotland ... pathetic ...
let's keep our priorities right in future !!

·
Banned
4,620 Posts
Shut up ... :eek:

I mean from members here, not staff Mr Zuco.

We expect you to have the right attitude young man ...

This is why you hold such an honourable and exalted
postion within out little United family here ... ;)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.