Manchester United Talk banner

3321 - 3331 of 3331 Posts

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
I would love to see Barkley and Morrison make the World Cup next year.

It's great to see so many young midfielders coming through that have plenty of potential and have already shown their impressive ability.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Barkley, Wilshere, Morrison, Powell, Hughes and Chabolah (if he lives up to his potential) in the England set up over the next few years.

·
Agonising transfer muppet
3,306 Posts
England have such a bright future. Morrison, Barkley, Crowley, Wilshere, Chalobah, Hughes, Wilson, Roberts, Powell, Shaw and of course Jones and Smalling. All that's missing is a top up and coming right back, Kyle Walker is clueless.

·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
England have such a bright future. Morrison, Barkley, Crowley, Wilshere, Chalobah, Hughes, Wilson, Roberts, Powell, Shaw and of course Jones and Smalling. All that's missing is a top up and coming right back, Kyle Walker is clueless.
Nathaniel Clyne should be given a chance.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Joel Ward (Palace) has probably been the best English RB this season. It'll be interesting to see if he gets a crack at any point.

If the WC were tomorrow I think I'd probably drop Lampard and go for Gerrard, Carrick, Wilshere, Lallana, Barkley and Ox (plus a couple of wingers).

·
The Chosen Juan
4,690 Posts
I'm not sure Ravel is doing enough to justify a ticket tbh, Barkley is ready to play a part though.

All that's missing is a top up and coming right back, Kyle Walker is clueless.
I don't watch a lot of Leeds, but Sam Byram has always impressed whenever I've seen him. Clyne is good too and his team-mate Chambers has potential.

·
3,306 Posts
I'm not sure Ravel is doing enough to justify a ticket tbh, Barkley is ready to play a part though.

I don't watch a lot of Leeds, but Sam Byram has always impressed whenever I've seen him. Clyne is good too and his team-mate Chambers has potential.
Byram is an interesting one, some really rave reviews by a lot of people, I've never seen him either but he sounds like he'll carve out a career as a winger rather than a full back.

Rav has had to play amongst a shower of shit, if you put him in the Everton team I bet he'd be doing at least as well as Barkley.

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
Clyne is solid defensively and is decent going forward, that's why I'd play him right back. Both Johnson and Walker are awful defensively.

I'd play Barkley behind Rooney at the world cup too if he carries on playing like this.

·
3,306 Posts
Clyne is solid defensively and is decent going forward, that's why I'd play him right back. Both Johnson and Walker are awful defensively.

I'd play Barkley behind Rooney at the world cup too if he carries on playing like this.
I would too, but we both know Woy would never do that.

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
David Meyler's Irish isn't he? Good player. That cruciate injury did set him back but he's showing that he's definitely a PL quality player.

3321 - 3331 of 3331 Posts