Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 40 of 3331 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Keano! said:
Eh.....John O'Shea, Kevin Doyle, Robbie Keane, Shay Given, Richard Dunne, Damian Duff, Stephen Ireland, Aidean McGeady..........
wow.. what a crop.... where do they all play again ? ;)champions league ? in what form ? Dunne ? Ireland ? McGeady ? lol ... I'm not saying you're bad or anything , I'm just saying that in a modern football you can't take points for granted ! Especially not a team like Ireland ( to repeat myself - who I love, but you've showed nothing over the few years and it's become frustrating for me too;) .. ) against a team like Montenegro which comes from ex-Yugoslavian school who'se always produced a very good players. Plus they're newcomers and we won a 3rd place in WC finals as newcomers , and we were the underdogs, just like them

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Im lovin everything you have said Eoin. Lovin it just Lovin it :D
ha ha!! i cant speel the guy's name but i'm putting my hopes and dreams on his shoulders! i think that pizza song will stick!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
wow.. what a crop.... where do they all play again ? ;)champions league ? in what form ? Dunne ? Ireland ? McGeady ? lol ... I'm not saying you're bad or anything , I'm just saying that in a modern football you can't take points for granted ! Especially not a team like Ireland ( to repeat myself - who I love, but you've showed nothing over the few years and it's become frustrating for me too;) .. ) against a team like Montenegro which comes from ex-Yugoslavian school who'se always produced a very good players. Plus they're newcomers and we won a 3rd place in WC finals as newcomers , and we were the underdogs, just like them
ya but croatia had a couple of quality players quietly playing in the top leagues in europe montenegro have like 1 or 2 players that were able to get in the serbia and montenegro team...

why are these balkin countries constantly changing!!!! bring back the owld Yugoslavia I say, that'd be a pretty handy team today I'd bet!!!

more importantly Ireland have a really good chance now!! check out this for a first 11

--------------------------------------------Given----------------------------------------------

Finnan (hel be back)------- Dunne------------O'Shea------Kilbane will have to do

-------------------------------Ireland------------Stephen Reid-------------------------- -

------------------------Keane------Andy Reid------McGeady/ Duff-------------------

------------------------------------------Doyle----------------------------------------------

Keane will Drop, andy reid will pull the strings, duff will have a free role runnin down the wings, Ireland and reid will run the midfield!!

This is a premiership quality team!!!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
eoininho said:
ya but croatia had a couple of quality players quietly playing in the top leagues in europe montenegro have like 1 or 2 players that were able to get in the serbia and montenegro team...

why are these balkin countries constantly changing!!!! bring back the owld Yugoslavia I say, that'd be a pretty handy team today I'd bet!!!

more importantly Ireland have a really good chance now!! check out this for a first 11

--------------------------------------------Given----------------------------------------------

Finnan (hel be back)------- Dunne------------O'Shea------Kilbane will have to do

-------------------------------Ireland------------Stephen Reid-------------------------- -

------------------------Keane------Andy Reid------McGeady/ Duff-------------------

------------------------------------------Doyle----------------------------------------------

Keane will Drop, andy reid will pull the strings, duff will have a free role runnin down the wings, Ireland and reid will run the midfield!!

This is a premiership quality team!!!
God forbid !!! That's like saying " Bring the nazi's back " to us ( different idea but same toruters ) ... Nevertheless -apart from Vidic hardly anyone could break in our team...and tbh i can't see why people call us "balkan" ...do they even know where is Balkan mountain

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
God forbid !!! That's like saying " Bring the nazi's back " to us ( different idea but same toruters ) ... Nevertheless -apart from Vidic hardly anyone could break in our team...and tbh i can't see why people call us "balkan" ...do they even know where is Balkan mountain
is it not the balkan peninsula?! ya i kno it was shit in those days, i've cousins from Kosovo.

surely theres a few from all the old countries that could make it into a yugoslavia team??

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
eoininho said:
is it not the balkan peninsula?! ya i kno it was shit in those days, i've cousins from Kosovo.

surely theres a few from all the old countries that could make it into a yugoslavia team??
no --- not peninsula... from bosnia - no one could play in our team - from Sebia Vidic - from Slovenia - absolutely no one... I can't see any.. In midfield - we have Kranjcar,Modric,Srna , Rakitic ( the kid is only 19 and Inter have already made some insurances about his signature ) , N. Kovac, Srna ... ah yes - Stankovic could be on the bench... And in attack - we have the top scorer of Bundesliga( petric) , Eduardo, Klasnic, Olic... so...nah - no one could break in the top 11

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Fair enough. But we've got one of the top keepers in the EPL, at the moment. We've got a young team and the loss of Keano a few years back was simply one of the worst days of my life. I cried my eyes out when I heard that he had been sent home from a World Cup. He was our leader and f***** brilliant at that. However, your not going to see Robbie Keane, make face wincing challenge, show the passion that Roy did. The team's lacking a leader at the moment but there are some strong characters emerging from the Irish fold. Believe me, teams will not fancy travelling to a packed Croker, and Ireland will not go down without a fight. We've proven it before and we could do it again. And I honestly believe that we can nick a point of the Italiens when they pay a visit to Dublin.

Trappatoni, will set his stall out and the Irish will be a force once again!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
What do you mean nick a point when Italy come to Croke park??
lol trappers will be all out to win that match.
He will make us a force again in World Football.
Richie Dunne should be made captain because he has the passion and desire.
We have a quality midfield with the like of Ireland, McGeady, Duff, Reid, S.Reid, Carsley, Hunt etc....
Class keeper, Robbie up front.........
The future is bright, the future is Green.
No one will fancy playing us, not even the World Champions.
We beat them in the World Cup in '94 when they got to the final that year.....
We can beat anyone, bring it on.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Keano! said:
Fair enough. But we've got one of the top keepers in the EPL, at the moment. We've got a young team and the loss of Keano a few years back was simply one of the worst days of my life. I cried my eyes out when I heard that he had been sent home from a World Cup. He was our leader and f***** brilliant at that. However, your not going to see Robbie Keane, make face wincing challenge, show the passion that Roy did. The team's lacking a leader at the moment but there are some strong characters emerging from the Irish fold. Believe me, teams will not fancy travelling to a packed Croker, and Ireland will not go down without a fight. We've proven it before and we could do it again. And I honestly believe that we can nick a point of the Italiens when they pay a visit to Dublin.

Trappatoni, will set his stall out and the Irish will be a force once again!
not only that my friend... you can and probably will win in that match ! When is that match ? I hope it is on the nearly beginning of the campaign because they are known for their rise as the qualifiers reach it's closing stages !
Oh and what happened with you guys ?! I remember you tought us a lesson the last time we came overthere prior to the WC.. You were simply great in that match.. It was Eduardo's debut for us and he almost scored through the legs of Given.. Hey do you remember that ephical match back at 99 when we won with Suker's goal in the 94 th minute... What a composure, what a fox... We had about 27 corners in that match and you had only 1 shot on target ... anyway , we failed to win the next match and I think YOU went to the knockout stages, you and Sebria , right ?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
not only that my friend... you can and probably will win in that match ! When is that match ? I hope it is on the nearly beginning of the campaign because they are known for their rise as the qualifiers reach it's closing stages !
Oh and what happened with you guys ?! I remember you tought us a lesson the last time we came overthere prior to the WC.. You were simply great in that match.. It was Eduardo's debut for us and he almost scored through the legs of Given.. Hey do you remember that ephical match back at 99 when we won with Suker's goal in the 94 th minute... What a composure, what a fox... We had about 27 corners in that match and you had only 1 shot on target ... anyway , we failed to win the next match and I think YOU went to the knockout stages, you and Sebria , right ?
i'll never forget that davor suker goal!!!! ya serbia won the group cos we conceded a late equaliser in macedonia, we were then beaten by turkey in the playoffs, sad times!! we beat ye in dublin in that campaign, 2-0 i think! roy scored in that game!!!!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
eoininho said:
i'll never forget that davor suker goal!!!! ya serbia won the group cos we conceded a late equaliser in macedonia, we were then beaten by turkey in the playoffs, sad times!! we beat ye in dublin in that campaign, 2-0 i think! roy scored in that game!!!!
yup...and we were without suker in that match... god i loved him !

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I was at that match at Lansdowne Road in '98.
2-0 it was with our very own Keane and Irwin scoring the goals :p
and hadn't Croatia not just come 3rd in the World at the World Cup that summer?
Good old Lillian Thuram in the semi's lol......and then you go get knocked out of the Euro's by the mighty Irish.
In your face Croo:D

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I was at that match at Lansdowne Road in '98.
2-0 it was with our very own Keane and Irwin scoring the goals :p
and hadn't Croatia not just come 3rd in the World at the World Cup that summer?
Good old Lillian Thuram in the semi's lol......and then you go get knocked out of the Euro's by the mighty Irish.
In your face Croo
No..we were knocked out by Yugoslavia.. Had we won that match - we would have been off to Netherlands and Belgium.. we had a fate in our own hands:(
But then again - we have 1medal from the WC and 1 quarterfinals from the EC
and you have again ???:p If you look at it closely we have an amasing success ratio because outof the 7 attempts we managed to qualify on 6... :p ... we're more successful

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Try to figure out what I said in Morse Code.......

- .... .. ... / -- -.-- / ..... ----- ----- - .... / .--. --- ... - / .. -. / -- .- -. ..- - -.. - .- .-.. -.- .-.-.-

;)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
red_devils4life said:

- .... .. ... / -- -.-- / ..... ----- ----- - .... / .--. --- ... - / .. -. / -- .- -. ..- - -.. - .- .-.. -.- .-.-.-

;)
the 1st word is this, then theres jiberish then i got bored!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
red_devils4life said:

;)

:confused: hmm I hope your not trying to be insulting to Ireland's national team.
cos my 5 a side team would demolish your national side :p

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
red_devils4life said:

;)

THIS MY 500TH POST IN MANUTDTALK

:D

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
eoininho said:
why does it say you've 243 posts so?
lol, I wasn't saying it for me......:rolleyes:

red_devils4life, posted a code in morse code and I merley translated it. lol.....he has the 500 posts:p

21 - 40 of 3331 Posts