Manchester United Talk banner

41 - 60 of 3331 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Keano! said:
lol, I wasn't saying it for me......:rolleyes:

red_devils4life, posted a code in morse code and I merley translated it. lol.....he has the 500 posts:p
sorry sorry sorry!!! i thought you posted it originally!!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
no --- not peninsula... from bosnia - no one could play in our team - from Sebia Vidic - from Slovenia - absolutely no one... I can't see any.. In midfield - we have Kranjcar,Modric,Srna , Rakitic ( the kid is only 19 and Inter have already made some insurances about his signature ) , N. Kovac, Srna ... ah yes - Stankovic could be on the bench... And in attack - we have the top scorer of Bundesliga( petric) , Eduardo, Klasnic, Olic... so...nah - no one could break in the top 11

LMAO:D :D :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
fazman said:
trappertoni is accient why have irland gone for him

:confused: What does age have to do with it?
Its not as if he has to play himself now is it?
have you seen his record?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
:confused: What does age have to do with it?
Its not as if he has to play himself now is it?
have you seen his record?
yeh in the last ten years what has he done im sorry to say this mate but its a mistake why didnt you go for roy keane or david o leary

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
fazman said:
yeh in the last ten years what has he done im sorry to say this mate but its a mistake why didnt you go for roy keane or david o leary
lol Keane work for the FAI, cant see that happening...as they hate eachother
and we can do MUCH better than OLeary, we did by getting Trap.

Oh and in the last 10 years he managed his country in the World Cup
only to be robbed by the hosts S.Korea. Even Sepp Blatter said they were
unlucky. He also won the league at Bayern Munich and the next year won the
cup as well as finishing runners up in the league.
He also won the Italian cup at Fiorentina, the league and cup at Benfica
and the league at Salzburg.
and thats just in the last 10 years.

and in case you didnt know what he achieved before that.....

AC Milan
Coppa Italia:
Runner-up: 1974–75
Juventus
Serie A: 1977, 1978, 1981, 1982, 1984, 1986
Runners-up: 1980, 1983, 1992, 1994
Coppa Italia: 1979, 1983
Runners-up: 1992
European Cup: 1985
Runners-up: 1983
Cup Winners' Cup: 1984
UEFA Cup : 1977, 1993
European Super Cup: 1984
Intercontinental Cup: 1985
Internazionale
Serie A : 1988–89
UEFA Cup: 1990–91

so I should think Trap is the ideal man for the job.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
lol Keane work for the FAI, cant see that happening...as they hate eachother
and we can do MUCH better than OLeary, we did by getting Trap.

Oh and in the last 10 years he managed his country in the World Cup
only to be robbed by the hosts S.Korea. Even Sepp Blatter said they were
unlucky. He also won the league at Bayern Munich and the next year won the
cup as well as finishing runners up in the league.
He also won the Italian cup at Fiorentina, the league and cup at Benfica
and the league at Salzburg.
and thats just in the last 10 years.

and in case you didnt know what he achieved before that.....

AC Milan
Coppa Italia:
Runner-up: 1974–75
Juventus
Serie A: 1977, 1978, 1981, 1982, 1984, 1986
Runners-up: 1980, 1983, 1992, 1994
Coppa Italia: 1979, 1983
Runners-up: 1992
European Cup: 1985
Runners-up: 1983
Cup Winners' Cup: 1984
UEFA Cup : 1977, 1993
European Super Cup: 1984
Intercontinental Cup: 1985
Internazionale
Serie A : 1988–89
UEFA Cup: 1990–91

so I should think Trap is the ideal man for the job.

dont test my football knowledge mate i aint a fool like some of the people on here trapp may have a good record but trust me he aint gonna work a miracle with ireland as much as id like him to

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
fazman said:
dont test my football knowledge mate i aint a fool like some of the people on here trapp may have a good record but trust me he aint gonna work a miracle with ireland as much as id like him to
Im just backing up my statements with facts because I believe you are wrong
about this manager. I never suggested you were a fool of any sort,
Im just backing my country's manager. Nothing wrong with a bit of pride, support
and optimism for my country's football team.

The facts are there to suggest he is the man for the job.
We just gotta wait and find out if he is a success or not.
Neither of us know at this point in time if he will be as we cant predict the future.

and I dont think we need a miracle as you suggested above.
We have the players and NOW the coaches to become a force in Europe again.
No team likes facing the Irish and we could give the English or any other team
a tough game any day of the week.

Now try and give me a good reason why you think he is wrong for the job?
None of this 'He's too old' or 'what has he done in the last 10 years' nonsense.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Im just backing up my statements with facts because I believe you are wrong
about this manager. I never suggested you were a fool of any sort,
Im just backing my country's manager. Nothing wrong with a bit of pride, support
and optimism for my country's football team.

The facts are there to suggest he is the man for the job.
We just gotta wait and find out if he is a success or not.
Neither of us know at this point in time if he will be as we cant predict the future.

and I dont think we need a miracle as you suggested above.
We have the players and NOW the coaches to become a force in Europe again.
No team likes facing the Irish and we could give the English or any other team
a tough game any day of the week.

Now try and give me a good reason why you think he is wrong for the job?
None of this 'He's too old' or 'what has he done in the last 10 years' nonsense.

jazz i dont think any italian or dutch or german or spanish manager is right for our home nations they dont play our football we cant play there way we only play our style . I also think england can only play under a good english manager players respect there own better

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
fazman said:
jazz i dont think any italian or dutch or german or spanish
manager is right for our home nations they dont play our football we cant play
there way we only play our style . I also think england can only play under a
good english manager players respect there own better
You say 'our home nations', as if we are all the one.
England and Ireland are 2 different teams. Half the English fans cant even
stand their team or half their players. Every English fan on this forum
supports United first and then England a very distant 2nd.

Maybe you are disillusioned with your national team, the FA and the whole set up?
Us Irish are proud of our team, whether we are successful or not
and we have never had an 'italian or dutch or german or spanish manager'
as you said, so how do you know it wont work till we try it?
He will be a hell of a lot better than Staunton :rolleyes: thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
no --- not peninsula... from bosnia - no one could play in our team - from Sebia Vidic - from Slovenia - absolutely no one... I can't see any.. In midfield - we have Kranjcar,Modric,Srna , Rakitic ( the kid is only 19 and Inter have already made some insurances about his signature ) , N. Kovac, Srna ... ah yes - Stankovic could be on the bench... And in attack - we have the top scorer of Bundesliga( petric) , Eduardo, Klasnic, Olic... so...nah - no one could break in the top 11
True, no players from both Bosnia & Herzegovina and Slovenia could possibly stand a chance to feature in Croatia's Starting-XI. But Serbia & Montenegro possessed a lot of top class players in the world. Take Nemanja Vidic for example. He's one of the best centre-backs in the whole world of planet football currently. There's also Nikola Zigic, a prolific target man who has amassed a total of 195 goals in 290 games in his whole career while playing for clubs such as Red Star Belgrade, Racing Santander & Valencia. He possessed an excellent aerial prowess & clinical finishing ability. While in defence, they also has both Ivica Dragutinovic & Mladen Krstajic who are currently plying their trade for FC Sevilla & Schalke 04 respectively. Together, they are one of the most consistent defenders in Europe.
Next, Branislav Ivanovic is an up-and-coming talent. From what I've seen, the 24 year-old defensive ace possessed an imense potential.

While don't forget about Dejan Stankovic, Nenad Kovacevic & Zdravko Kuzmanovic.
They are all excellent midfielders. For the former, he can already be considered as world-class. For the latter two, they are above average & don't forget Kuzmanovic's only 20. There's still room for a huge improvement.

Last but not least, the Republic of Ireland has a load of good players too. Shay Given, Kevin Kilbane, John O'Shea, Steve Finnan, Richard Dunne, Robbie Keane, Kevin Doyle, Aiden McGeady, Damien Duff, Lee Carsley, Stephen Hunt, Andy Reid, Stephen Carr & the list goes on and on...

Wait a minute, did ue juz' said Mladen Petric's the top goal-scorer of German Bundesliga? Nope, he isn't. The current top-scorer is Luca Toni with 16 goals, followed by Mario Gomez with 15. Mladen Petric's is 3rd in the rankings with 13 goals currently. ;)

Anyway, I do believe with some good players like Niko Kranjcar, Luca Modric, Ivan Rakitic, Stipe Pletikosa, Mladen Petric, Ivica Olic, Eduardo da Silva, Ivan Klasnic, Niko Kovac, Vedra Corluka, Dario Simic, Josip Simunic, Robert Kovac, Dario Srna & Jerko Leko, ue lot a great side to be reckon' with! :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
^^^^Rd4l...this is a thread about Ireland and Trappers :mad:
NOT Croatia or Serbia or whoever......and out of 15 lines you just mention
Ireland in just 2 lines......
Go make your own thread :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
^^^^Rd4l...this is a thread about Ireland and Trappers
NOT Croatia or Serbia or whoever......and out of 15 lines you just mention
Ireland in just 2 lines......
Go make your own thread :rolleyes: :D
LMFAO! I don't give about Trappers...what trappers? Honey-trappers? :D:p

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
red_devils4life said:
True, no players from both Bosnia & Herzegovina and Slovenia could possibly stand a chance to feature in Croatia's Starting-XI. But Serbia & Montenegro possessed a lot of top class players in the world. Take Nemanja Vidic for example. He's one of the best centre-backs in the whole world of planet football currently. There's also Nikola Zigic, a prolific target man who has amassed a total of 195 goals in 290 games in his whole career while playing for clubs such as Red Star Belgrade, Racing Santander & Valencia. He possessed an excellent aerial prowess & clinical finishing ability. While in defence, they also has both Ivica Dragutinovic & Mladen Krstajic who are currently plying their trade for FC Sevilla & Schalke 04 respectively. Together, they are one of the most consistent defenders in Europe.
Next, Branislav Ivanovic is an up-and-coming talent. From what I've seen, the 24 year-old defensive ace possessed an imense potential.

They are all excellent midfielders. For the former, he can already be considered as world-class. For the latter two, they are above average & don't forget Kuzmanovic's only 20. There's still room for a huge improvement.

Last but not least, the Republic of Ireland has a load of good players too. Shay Given, Kevin Kilbane, John O'Shea, Steve Finnan, Richard Dunne, Robbie Keane, Kevin Doyle, Aiden McGeady, Damien Duff, Lee Carsley, Stephen Hunt, Andy Reid, Stephen Carr & the list goes on and on...

Wait a minute, did ue juz' said Mladen Petric's the top goal-scorer of German Bundesliga? Nope, he isn't. The current top-scorer is Luca Toni with 16 goals, followed by Mario Gomez with 15. Mladen Petric's is 3rd in the rankings with 13 goals currently. ;)

Anyway, I do believe with some good players like Niko Kranjcar, Luca Modric, Ivan Rakitic, Stipe Pletikosa, Mladen Petric, Ivica Olic, Eduardo da Silva, Ivan Klasnic, Niko Kovac, Vedra Corluka, Dario Simic, Josip Simunic, Robert Kovac, Dario Srna & Jerko Leko, ue lot a great side to be reckon' with! :D

You impressed me mate.You are so right.

btw-Trapp is great choice for Irleand

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
You say 'our home nations', as if we are all the one.
England and Ireland are 2 different teams. Half the English fans cant even
stand their team or half their players. Every English fan on this forum
supports United first and then England a very distant 2nd.

Maybe you are disillusioned with your national team, the FA and the whole set up?
Us Irish are proud of our team, whether we are successful or not
and we have never had an 'italian or dutch or german or spanish manager'
as you said, so how do you know it wont work till we try it?
He will be a hell of a lot better than Staunton :rolleyes: thats for sure.

you cant take someone's opinions ive got mine but you seem to take everything i said the wrong way so i wont give u my opinion again

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
red_devils4life said:

To say something about Ireland - yeah ! Ireland rules ! Now back to your posts - I'm certain none of them would make it in our team - we have well balanced team and would benefit from Vidic only who is imo the best CB in the world. Petric was at the time the second top scorer of bundesliga ( I think ) with joint number of goals with the third ( I think )... As for Stankovic - he is definitely passed it - From what I saw against Liverpool - he couldn't compe with top class football anymore..As for Zigic - where is he now - could he have fit in our team ahead of Petric,Eduardo and Olic - not a chance . Sure he is a good bench option but a first option ? Nah...As for Dragutinovic and Krstajic - in your dreams - ahead of who ? R.Kovac ?:eek: ;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
To say something about Ireland - yeah ! Ireland rules ! Now back to your posts - I'm certain none of them would make it in our team - we have well balanced team and would benefit from Vidic only who is imo the best CB in the world. Petric was at the time the second top scorer of bundesliga ( I think ) with joint number of goals with the third ( I think )... As for Stankovic - he is definitely passed it - From what I saw against Liverpool - he couldn't compe with top class football anymore..As for Zigic - where is he now - could he have fit in our team ahead of Petric,Eduardo and Olic - not a chance . Sure he is a good bench option but a first option ? Nah...As for Dragutinovic and Krstajic - in your dreams - ahead of who ? R.Kovac ?:eek: ;)

LMAO:D

Stop,you are killing me:D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
fazman said:
you cant take someone's opinions ive got mine but you seem to take everything i said the wrong way so i wont give u my opinion again
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is a forum after all.
You seem to be giving up because you have nothing more to add and you have
proved wrong. I do admit taking your last post a bit out of context, but your
posts before had no legitimate point or argument.

41 - 60 of 3331 Posts