Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at our run-in for the season ...

And the same for The Arse ...

I think ours looks a bit harder ...

What do you think ... ?

Manchester United

Newcastle (A)
Fulham (A)
Bolton (H)
Derby (A)
Liverpool (H)
Villa (H)
Middlesbrough (A)
Arsenal (H)
Blackburn (A)
Chelsea (A)
West Ham (H)
Wigan (A)

The Arse

Birmingham (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Wigan (A)
Middlesbrough (H)
Chelsea (A)
Bolton (A)
Liverpool (H)
United (A)
Reading (H)
Derby (A)
Everton (H)
Sunderland (A)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
both teams can mess it up........arsenal can potentially slip up against chelsea and united while united can slip up against arsenal and chelsea and maybe blackburn....liverpool can be a potential threat(maybe)....it depends upon the form united are in!!!!!!!!!! and also the form arsenal are in!!!!

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
We've deffinatly got the harder run in, but we can cope. Le Arse will stumble and drop points t places such as, Utd, Liverpool, Bolton.....

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Id have thought theirs was harder.
Arse have to go to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge.
We have some winnable games in a row now, so its crucial we keep the pressure on and hope the Arse slip up along the way. If you look at Arsenals last game of the season away at Keano's Sunderland......maybe he might do his old club a favour ;)

I also think we should have Chelsea's run in up there as well because they will be on our tails the entire way in.

Chelsea
West Ham (a)
Derby (h)
Sunderland (a)
Arse (h)
Boro (h)
City (a)
Wigan (h)
Everton (a)
Man United (h)
Newcastle (a)
Bolton (h)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
ya chelsea shouldnt be forgotten!!!

i think if we can get past what i think is a very big banana skin in newcastle next week we can go unbeaten for the rest of the season!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Everyone looks at how many top teams we play. But when it comes to the end of the season it the bottom clubs that are the hard games. They are fighting for their lives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts