Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I want to know is why the hell did we have 3 ex Liverpool players on the panel today ?

After Rafa-gate wouldnt it of been more fitting to have a United panelist on there ?

As for Carragher what did they expect of him when asked questions of Rafa not much I suspect of course he was going to stick up for Rafa what player wouldnt back there manager .

I think it was a joke of sky to fill the studio at old trafford with Liverpool players and it really ****ed me off

·
Registered
286 Posts
razz1979 said:
I didn't understand any of Carraghers comments - Maybe they should have subtitles on when any scouser speaks! :D
Haha would have been a good idea.

Rednapp i understand cos he is there everyweek and is supposed to be the highest paid football pundit ever,, but Carragher and Mcallister I didntnt understand.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
carragher`s face was priceless as it dawned on him lpoo are screwed , the tables have turned..
the most biased sky panel you could get , we didnt get much credit from that lot.
muppets

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Redknapp is basically an idiot all the time. And Andy Gray makes it more anti united he seems to hate us, he's meant to be impartial but lets face it every time Gerrard scores he seems to go mental :p

·
Registered
199 Posts
Was really ****ed off when I saw Carragher sitting there. Texted my mate about it and everything. But to see his face at full time, even at half time, made it all worth while. Poor Carragher had to sit at Old Trafford watching his biggest rivals comprehensively stuff Chelsea! :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
you should hear that fat scouser alan green on radio 5 sometimes --- he wrote in his book he supported liverpool as a lad in norn ireland --then professes to have no bias -

they need wee gordan strachan in there for a bit of balance as his love for fergie is legendary:D

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I think having 3 ex scousers was the point, seeing as it was a Manutd - Chelsea match. Hopefully we'll see Garry Neville, Phil Neville and Bryan Robson in the Liverpool - Chelsea match :p

I don't mind McCallister to be fair. He usually knows what he's on about. Carragher I didn't mind either as he doesn know what he's talking about and I loved how pee'd off he looked at FT :D

Jamie Redknapp is the one I hate as he knows NOTHING about football and always goes against us, while pretending he's impartial.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
i hear redknapp made a comment to the tune of i see it as a two horse race, but it could be a draw. epitomizes his lack of knowledge. i don't care that sky hate us. it encourages the siege mentality, and it's unbelievably sweet when they have to sit and watch us demolish a team like chelsea. i almost feel sorry for them..

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i think the reason for this is cause of the attempted take over by rupert murdock a few years back

they were called bias or pro man united for a while after that so now i guess there making up for it .... thats my theory anyway lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts