Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching a documentary on tv about Blenheim Palace and they have just had a bit about the Terry Wedding. The whole place was shut down for this with hundreds of security and police (who should have been out catching criminals) stopping bone fide visitors from going in including a bus load of kids from foreign climes.

The whole procession was an obscene cavalcade of huge cars with blacked out windows and cost coming in at £1m to Mr Terry.

To think all these people are living the life they lead on such obscene salaries really makes me pissed off big style. They do not deserve it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Red Devil said:
Watching a documentary on tv about Blenheim Palace and they have just had a bit about the Terry Wedding. The whole place was shut down for this with hundreds of security and police (who should have been out catching criminals) stopping bone fide visitors from going in including a bus load of kids from foreign climes.

The whole procession was an obscene cavalcade of huge cars with blacked out windows and cost coming in at £1m to Mr Terry.

To think all these people are living the life they lead on such obscene salaries really makes me pissed off big style. They do not deserve it.
I hear you 100% RD. It makes me sick to the stomach. You used the word obscene a couple of times which just about says it all really........
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,956 Posts
1 million pound is too crazy for me to even think about !!!

How can he have wedding like this and feel good in his heart ?

This is too self indulgent I think......and yes very obscene !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,861 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
1 million pound is too crazy for me to even think about !!!
How can he have wedding like this and feel good in his heart ?

This is too self indulgent I think......and yes very obscene !!!
He had to feed Lampard, What did u expect?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
whats the big deal, so what he spent 1m on his wedding which works out about 8 weeks wages i bet every one on this site spends more than 8 weeks wages on there wedding day, he's got plenty of money so why not spend it, i would if i were him i wouldnt just let it sit there doing nothing

i know he plays for chelsea and we hate chelsea, but terry is also the england captain and him and all his family are man utd fans, so if he wants to spend 8 weeks wages on what is supposed to be the happeist day of his life get off his back will you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
andycole9 said:
whats the big deal, so what he spent 1m on his wedding which works out about 8 weeks wages i bet every one on this site spends more than 8 weeks wages on there wedding day, he's got plenty of money so why not spend it, i would if i were him i wouldnt just let it sit there doing nothing

i know he plays for chelsea and we hate chelsea, but terry is also the england captain and him and all his family are man utd fans, so if he wants to spend 8 weeks wages on what is supposed to be the happeist day of his life get off his back will you
Actually you do make a good point AC9 but I still hate John Terry more than any other player in Prem, even Robbie Savage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
andycole9 said:
whats the big deal, so what he spent 1m on his wedding which works out about 8 weeks wages i bet every one on this site spends more than 8 weeks wages on there wedding day, he's got plenty of money so why not spend it, i would if i were him i wouldnt just let it sit there doing nothing

i know he plays for chelsea and we hate chelsea, but terry is also the england captain and him and all his family are man utd fans, so if he wants to spend 8 weeks wages on what is supposed to be the happeist day of his life get off his back will you
now when you have finished crying into your milk, go back and read it again will you? There is also the question of all those hundreds of visitors who were on a day out to visit the place, and got turned away, I am sure they all wished Terry well. I wouldn't have done. All for the sake of a poxy rich kid wedding.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top