Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was looking for some info about the UCL final on this wednesday!
i found that text : http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/news/kind=1/newsid=696385.html

and there are some rules for the ppl who are going to travel in moscow!

according to that rules if u attend the festival on red square you wont be able to take any photos or film unless you are a photographer working for the media!

well UEFA you (deleted) to moscow we have to pay a fortune to go, we have to get visas! UEFA give the most of the tickets in sponsors and lots of them are in blackmarket you cant put a stop in that! at last let us get back some memories from these days! does it need to sell every rights in media or sponsors?

the same happens in every stadium! old trafford too! that's ridiculous! this year i paid 1000 pounds for 9 days in manchester for 2 games in old trafford and i was affraid to capture these moments!!!

this policy would end with stadiums full of rich ppl, old men/women, tourists who have no clue about football, with no intense to sing for the teams just to have fun for a couple of days/hours.

S

·
0 Posts
I dont think many of the 50,000 United and Chelski
fans will take much notice of that rule. Do you ?

Though i wouldnt take much notice of a site
that can't even get day/dates right. :eek: :D

Wednesday 23 May (opens 10:00 - closes 21:00)
10.30 - 11.00 Skills clinics
11.30 - 12.40 Young Champions Finals
12.45 - 13.00 Young Champions prize ceremony with Rinat Dasaev
14.00 - 15.00 Celebrity match Russian football legends vs European football legends
15.15 - 20.45 Spontaneous football
21.00 Festival closes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts