Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
'' Micheal Hardgrave

Mongrel . If he had have been a dog he would have been dumped in a bag and sunk in a river as a puppy. Also doesn't drink milk, which effects his many injuries with weak bones. ''

'' Park Ji Sung

Is really just the guy Rooney gets his takeaway from, Ferguson just plays him so Rooney can keep up to date on the menu.

He plays in the #13. Which is to remind Rooney of what his order is, "Everything on the menu excpet salad"

Liked the milk and takeaway parts. only part i actually laughed at. Bitter jealous ******** just.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Ronnie Flower - Fat, overrated, homophobic, coke-snorting waster and slum landlord. The locals call him God:rofl:

Dick, Fly a Kuyt commonly known as Dick ****, formally known as Sloth, and starred in the documentary the Goonies. Looks like Ian Dowie's retarded son and has a similar goalscoring record.:rofl:

It has become a long-standing tradition for new signings to play along with the charade that Madchester Oasis is a "massive club". This is, of course, nonsense. It is thought that most of Oasis's foreign signings are unaware that there are two teams in Madchester and wrongly believe they are signing for a different team altogether.

In March 5, 2007, the club's trophy room was broken into by an unknown intruder and the entire content in this room was stolen. This case still remains a mystery, and the police has since been searching for a man with a pale blue carpet.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Exhausted, the season's busy fixture has taken its toll on the boys, could hardly blame them.
But yes, they should know they can do much better, they know they are still in a chance where they can lose the chance of touching the league cup's once again, and no one wants that, right?

No excuses, come on Reds make it right in the next 9/10 mins !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.