Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
When things like that happen it brings shame on the name of both football and club.

What kind of behavior is that? A bunch of fans who to be honest are not fans just trouble makers. Its a football match, not worth getting into a big fight and brawl and riot over.

If you are going to a football match or anywhere for that matter why can't you go for what it is - the event - instead of an after riot! I don't understand them, it is that hard to be civilized on a street or in a football stadium or anywhere outside your own house?

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Nothing new for Leeds really.

It's probably better they are in such a low down league.......

That way those idiots that support them cant hurt so many people !!!

Makes me laugh how the clubs keep letting them in too.....

Get their pictures and ban them for ever !!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Dont they have places for retards in uK for these guys. Isn't is bad to let them roam on the roads just like that.. :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
There's nothing worse than playing away at Leeds...especially when Millwall come to town.

There was always going to be trouble at this game. 2 of the most notorious sets of fans in the country.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Surely the real Ugly face of football is Luke Chadwick....

check out this site for more ugly footballers.......lol

www.uglyfootballers.com

.....it's not a link so you'll have to suffer the indignity of typing it or copy and pasting....

Oh it is a link.......I feel a power of mods is strong.......the force is strong here....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts