Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting at 7pm tonight on BBC

Anyone going to be watching it.

Will it be the BBC's biggest flop or will it be a raving success, that's the question.

Looking forward to seeing Jessie J. I love her :)

·
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So far so good. I like that the people get to choose their mentors

And that they just have to listen but don't get to judge the person based on looks, as the judges/mentors have to pick if they want the person or not before they see them, so only by listening.

Love it!

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,115 Posts
The Voice (France) is brilliant. Well it's shite really but great singers and judges and I'm hooked.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I thought it was quite good as well, it's definitely better than the X-Factor already imo.

I like the judges as well, the way they wind each other up etc. There hasn't really been any bitchiness yet, that should remain the case.

Saying that though, they probably should have gone for another female judge because there seems to be this tendency or pressure on Jessie J to press her button whenever a woman comes on.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
I thought it was quite good as well, it's definitely better than the X-Factor already imo.

I like the judges as well, the way they wind each other up etc. There hasn't really been any bitchiness yet, that should remain the case.

Saying that though, they probably should have gone for another female judge because there seems to be this tendency or pressure on Jessie J to press her button whenever a woman comes on.
Bitchiness is great.

Who're the judges?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
I enjoyed the show. Good mix of judges. lead singer of the Script is the judge nobody knew.

The girl that will i am is mentoring and the guy the script singer is mentoring were the best so far.

The girl with dionne warwick as gran was dire btw man in drag surely ?

Also the camp youtube star - wtf ?

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Bitchiness is great.

Who're the judges?
As others have answered, Jessie J, Tom Jones, Will.i.am and Danny O'Donoghue from the Script.

Bitchiness can be good, I think it depends on how much. At times on the X-factor the bitchiness becomes the central point of the show and ends up becoming pretty childish.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts