Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 2928 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread came out of the do we miss Ste thread,and it came to my attention that very few memebers have posted up a pic,so come on you ugly bunch get them up to help get Haggler get it up;)!Well as the tittle says what do you look like?post up a pic,

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why the dad face?don't match up up your standards mate?:laugh:

That "amazing girl" would be my ex!

Wahey we've our first pic added to Haggler's wank bank well done :laugh: nah but seriously,you look like you're in deep concentration on how to get rid of that girl yeah?

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Are you joking , am more handsome than you **** thin blonde !!

are you **** , how did you allow her to leave you , she looks absolutely lovely lass!!

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Meh... She's pretty ugly tbh.
Blunt :laugh: she has an amazing personality though and that's a bad pic of her but my last two ex's were alot better then her IMO espiclly my last one who even my friends were amazed how i got :laugh:

C'mon Gears my owl flower post up a pic of you :) ikeep on picturing you as your man in your avatar :laugh:

·
Stuck in reverse
4,145 Posts
Yeah, I'm sure it's just a bad picture. You all look pretty wasted there :laugh:

Alright, here's a picture for your fap folder:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I'm sure it's just a bad picture. You all look pretty wasted there :laugh:

Alright, here's a picture for your fap folder:

I was fooooked that night :laugh: was even worse a couple of days after where i was still drunk the next morning :p

Haha keep dreaming son ;) seriously though you can't be much worse then me :laugh: so post it up for the laugh :)

1 - 20 of 2928 Posts